4 don't know
    0%

Comment

Pash

u too

Comment

"it takes two to make war"...

Comment

It could be either or both. Every situation is different. If one person wants to get marital counseling to save the relationship, but the other refuses, it is the fault of the one that refuses. If one commits adultury, it is that person's fault. There is NO excuse for adultury. If one party enters into the marriage under false pretenses, than it is that person's fault. I'm sure there are plenty of cases where an alien has married a citizen in order to get a green card. However, there are just as many cases where a citizen has taken advantage of an alien's status in order to manipulate that person. Cultural differences can also play a role in the failure of international marriage. One party might have different expectations about marriage than the other. If the US citizen spouse has no understanding of the alien spouse's culture and language, that might cause tension. It is sad how many marriages fail, whether they involve aliens or not.
          Have a nice day

Comment

Culture. Like when hubby cooks, he uses such a high flame, the stove gets all burnt up and ruined! Grounds for divorce, no, grounds for me to yell, yes!
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

4now

trust me...I have a very good point but I wont reveal it right now....I know this sounds little stupid but this poll is not just time pass...I wont tell much right now...I hope this poll gets votes regardless of what kind ....completely neutral aspect.....

gluhbirne and acelaw are right. I do agree with them.

Josephine that was cute...you made me laugh....Pasha

Comment

Remember how I said hubby turns green when I mention pork?

We were in a Chinese restuarant the other night and they had pork spareribs cooking.

I said, "Doesn't that smell good?" He agreed. I said, "That's P-O-R-K!" He immediately made a face and turned green.

They must consider pork like we would consider dog or cat meat?

Pasha, you're Indian right? Why DO you guys cook on such a high flame and burn up the stove? It's just to annoy us women, right?
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

LOL Josephine

My husband cooks all the time. He's actually a very good chef, but when he tries to stir the food in the pan by tossing it rather than using a spatula, it gets messy!! ;-)
                  Have a nice day

Comment

By the way, this is a great poll!! After reading a lot of posts on this board about marriages gone wrong, it will be interesting to see the results.
                    Have a nice day

Comment

Josephine,

Your are right. I am Indian. Well that's very hard question because you know...I do the same thing like your hubby...cook on high flame...right now I don't cook as mom-in-law stays home so she does that job...but in college I used to cook on high flame all the time...may be its because when I am hungry I don't have patience to wait...and in hurry to eat anything that comes on my way...

I am sure your hubby doesn't do it on purpose to annoy you...and that's very nice of him....you are lucky Josephine...coz most of Asian males don't cook ...have a good night. Pasha

Comment

so far only 16 people marriage related on this website?????

Comment

[This message was edited by Glühbirne on December 05, 2003 at 02:04 AM.]
                          Have a nice day

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed