Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skeleton in my closet

I'm married to a USC but I had a secret I can't tell her.We are happily married . We are in the process of filling out all the necessary forms for INS. The problem is, I had wrote bad checks in my old country and it's haunting me. Do I have to tell INS that I have this kind of problem? I never had any crimes committed here in the US.Do you think I will be deported if they know this fact about me? Please help.

I'm married to a USC but I had a secret I can't tell her.We are happily married . We are in the process of filling out all the necessary forms for INS. The problem is, I had wrote bad checks in my old country and it's haunting me. Do I have to tell INS that I have this kind of problem? I never had any crimes committed here in the US.Do you think I will be deported if they know this fact about me? Please help.

Comment

You are scum and should face your crimes. Go back home. You are a shining example of why we need to limit immigration into the US.

Maybe they practice capital punishment where you are from. We need one less criminal in the world.

Comment

F*** O** *** ***

HA HA HA

Comment

I really don't know what to tell you. But you may want to discuss this with your spouse and you may want to talk to a lawyer.

Either way good luck!

Comment

Well one question i wanted to ask is this .
            It may be something important to you since you saying that it is hunting you but to me it did sounded kind of silly because what does that have to do with?
            It's not that you killed someone or were a part of some nazi's group. Did you get arrested in your country for that ? or is it just something you did and feels like u did something bad?And if that's the case it is bad you shouldnt have done that its not cool because someone actually stole my check book once and my driver's licence and did the same to me and i got in all kinds of bills and it turns out to be my roomate best friend in atlanta georgia. But if you didnt get in any big trouble just dont worry about it .okay ?
            So until i hear from you again my friend take care and be good next time.

Comment

GETTING LOW ON IDEAS SO
              **** *** *** D**
              HA HA HA

Comment

I had a rice business at that time. I ordered 300 sacks of rice and issued check for them but unluckily the boat was ransacked by terrorists and they took all of my rice. I issued the check thinking I could pay them right away. I sell them at the small market in my hometown. The owners sued me but I didn't have the money to pay because I was depending on that transaction to push through.We were so poor and no one in my family was able to help me.
                I know it was wrong to issue a bad check but I didn't know that would be the outcome.There are points in our lives that we made mistakes but we used them wisely as a good teacher for a better life. Now, whenever I issue any check I make sure that there is something in the bank. My mistake before was a very good lesson for me.
                If ever I could work here and save some money,I'll definitely paythem back 3x of the amount I owed them.
                My question is, can I apply for a green card here inspite of my past history in my old country? Will I be deported if I go to the INS? I am a very good citizen here for the past 10 years now.Not even a moving violation. I volunteer my time and sweats at Habitat for Humanity and some Nursing homes, do some errands for old people. Please help me, this is mental torture.

Comment

Well seem to be like its not a really a big deal at all .But it 'll a lot wiser to call a lawyer you know pick up your phone book look for an immigration lawyer that gives FREE CONSULTATION and ask him just that but make it quick and i think he'll tell u the same i dont see that as a big deal unless the INS of course once they doing they background check on you and find that out might want to say something about that but i dont think that should stop you from adjusting your status.People do worst than that here in the US .Plus you being here for 10 years without having any felony is a good sign so dont torture yourself just ask a free lawyer and if you cant find one i'll help you find one .But first try to do that yourself .Okay ?
                  Put your fear into prayers and leave the rest to GOD okay. But honestly speaking though i dont think you should fear a thing. Be strong and good luck

Comment

I felt like crying when I was reading your input. Thank you so much. I've been praying and begging God to lead me to the right path. Thank you....

Comment

Well , im glad u liked my thoughts. The only best way i know how to handle things is by puting them into prayers and trust me it does work. Have you tried calling a lawyer? What's ur state? And home country.I can help u figure that out if u want.
                      But please promise not to torture yourself by thinking about it over and over because it doesnt no good to you but get you depress.And speaking of being depress i have so i know its no fun.So be strong and get yourself together in order to think right and get that done once and for all.
                      Peace.

Comment

I'm currently in Minnesota and tried to contact a lawyerbut they charged so much. I'm already penniless yet they charge us $6,000.00. They want $4,000.00 deposit before they even look at you. I came from the interior part of Philippines. Thank you once again.

Comment

FBI will only check your crimes in the US, not in your home country. Unless you are wanted by Interpol, stop worrying.
                          Put it all behind and go forward with your life.

Comment

Sorry about what happened.

What may ease your conscience would be to pay the people that you gave the bad check to, to cover the check...just a thought.

Believe me, we have ALL been there.

Sometimes it is good to confront your fears.

Goodluck to you..

Comment

your crime is nothing in compare to my husband's crime.
                              This country absorbs crimals easily
                              so do'nt worry

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs