X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green-card in chicago HELP PLEASE

Hi Friends,
    First of all thank you so much for reading my Posting and thank you for all the advice you guys might give me on here. Okay here is the summary of my case. Married to USC I am an Indian citizen (AOS based on Marriage). Been more the 15 months now since I applied here in Chicago. Forget about Interview they have not even called me for my fingerprinting yet. And I want to know what is really going on. A month ago I went to renew my EAD and that was it. (This is my second time I am renewing my EAD). My questions 1) is this normal? 2) What can I do about this? Any information from you guys would be appreciated.

Raju

Hi Friends,
    First of all thank you so much for reading my Posting and thank you for all the advice you guys might give me on here. Okay here is the summary of my case. Married to USC I am an Indian citizen (AOS based on Marriage). Been more the 15 months now since I applied here in Chicago. Forget about Interview they have not even called me for my fingerprinting yet. And I want to know what is really going on. A month ago I went to renew my EAD and that was it. (This is my second time I am renewing my EAD). My questions 1) is this normal? 2) What can I do about this? Any information from you guys would be appreciated.

Raju

Comment

Since Chicago has over a two year backlog on adjustment applications that is normal. You should be fingerprinted about six months before they expect to schedule your interview. The key words are "about" and "expect", so be patient and renew your EAD and AP.

The good news is no one adjusting in CHI has to worry about conditional status.

The Grand Poo-Bah
      Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Buckhounds and Groom of the Back Stairs

Comment

Thank you so much for the Info Lord chief justice master of the buckho.

Raju

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed