•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any positive comments LULAC and LIFE

Hello everyone:
    This is what I have.

1. Vermont center approved my LULAC case, advised me to apply TSC. I have applied there on January 2001. On August 2003, TSC asked for additional info. Proof since 1986 and beyond. I have submitted college record -- actual proof. Last week on web found that, my case has transfered to Missiouri. Why -- TSC is local to me -- I live in Dallas.

2. MSC has apporved my Life I-485 and last week they forward my paper work to TSC.

3. I have written many leetrs to TSC director, Senators and Congress-Man/Woman -- got reply from them but see no light at the end.

4. I have Lulac card since 1990 and successful renewing my work authorization every year.

Hello everyone:
    This is what I have.

1. Vermont center approved my LULAC case, advised me to apply TSC. I have applied there on January 2001. On August 2003, TSC asked for additional info. Proof since 1986 and beyond. I have submitted college record -- actual proof. Last week on web found that, my case has transfered to Missiouri. Why -- TSC is local to me -- I live in Dallas.

2. MSC has apporved my Life I-485 and last week they forward my paper work to TSC.

3. I have written many leetrs to TSC director, Senators and Congress-Man/Woman -- got reply from them but see no light at the end.

4. I have Lulac card since 1990 and successful renewing my work authorization every year.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation