Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485

hOW LONG IS THIS PROCESS(ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS-PERMANENT RESIDENT)? i RECEIVED A WORKING PERMIT 2 MONTHS AGO? WHEN WILLI RECEIVED MY GREEN CARD?

hOW LONG IS THIS PROCESS(ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS-PERMANENT RESIDENT)? i RECEIVED A WORKING PERMIT 2 MONTHS AGO? WHEN WILLI RECEIVED MY GREEN CARD?

Comment

No one can really answer that, anywhere from 3 months to more than 2 years.

I am not a lawyer, so please doublecheck any information given by my or anyone else with a certified lawyer before you take any action.

Comment

Trusted aerial and drone filming videography company in Dubai, UAE. Best for event coverage, video shoots with great safety records. Call now. drone filming

Comment

The enail is a particular smoking device used by dabbers to inhale the high levels of THC present in their cannabis concentrates. enail

Comment

Malegra 100mg Tablet (Sildenafil Citrate 100mg). $92.00 – $215.00. Country of Origin. malegra 100

Comment

본 정보내용은 청소년유해매체물로서 정보통신망이용촉진 및 정보보호등에 관한 법률 및 청소년보호법의 규정에 의하여 19세미만의 청소년이 이용할 수 없습니다. 미성년자 ... ROOM-ALBA.COM

Comment

StoreOpinion.CA is an online platform to participate in the Loblaws companies(No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore) Survey contents and enter the monthly lucky ... StoreOpinion CA

Comment

Increase your safety level exponentially with our new Higher Stability range of step platform and extension ladders - Branach Australia. platform ladder

Comment

aurogra 100 is contained sildenafil citrate of 100mg, which is mainly used to treat erectile dysfunction.USA 5 TO 7 Days Delivery.

Comment

Artigos para festas, Cake Design, Gomas, Brindes, etc. Os mais variados temas como Patrulha Pata, Frozen, Mickey, Minions. Artigos sem glúten e muito mais! artigos para bolos

Comment

Leading iGaming and sports betting content provider Pragmatic Play has added another hit slot to its collection of over 200 reputable games. Naked url or pragmatic play

Comment

Apne TV Hindi Serials is Official Website Watch Online Latest Today Episode, Bollyfuntv, Desirulez, Desi Serials, Desitvbox, Desitellybox, Yodesi, Apnetv, ... apnetv

Comment

HokiBandarQ merupakan situs judi IdnSlot terpercaya, Login Hoki BandarQ dan Daftar Hoki BandarQ sekarang di link alternatif Hoki BandarQ. ihokibet

Comment

Rats Control in Dubai - Rats are some of the most troublesome and damaging rodents in the world, they eat and contaminate food, damage structures and ... rats control dubai

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation