Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to Everyone on this Board

This is my first time posting in this board. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. Your discussion and comments on immigration issues have been very helpful to me in the last 3 months. In fact, like many of you, I filed my AOS based on marriage to a USC on June 18, 2003. I am still waiting for my EAD.
    Thanks again for all the support. You guys ROCK!

This is my first time posting in this board. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. Your discussion and comments on immigration issues have been very helpful to me in the last 3 months. In fact, like many of you, I filed my AOS based on marriage to a USC on June 18, 2003. I am still waiting for my EAD.
    Thanks again for all the support. You guys ROCK!

Comment

you should wait 90 days to get I-765 interview.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Mohan,
        I don't think there is an interview for I-765. You just go and pick up the EAD card

Comment

thats what called Interview, on that day its not just pick up the card but your file will go thru the checkups of previous immigration violation, and any other case opened etc.

Comment

Thanks Mohan for the info. I didn't know they check your immigration status when you go pick up the EAD. I am currently working using my EAD through school (F-1) it is expiring next week. I am expecting my new EAD through AOS on September 1st (So I was told by BCIS when I called. Do I have to stop working for two weeks while waiting for the new EAD or is it OK to just go on at work. Could BCIS find out? What happans if they do?

Comment

thats not the question here you have Working permit and you do work keep working. I gave you the facts what actually happend when someone called for pickup EAD. Many people who had past violation got detained, amny had Bond and many got deported, But that only happend if someone got deportation order pending or other offences. I don't want to scare you but its true. you should not be worried, you are not that case,

Comment

Nefertiti you are okay.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources