X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Attacks

Hello everyone,

I'm very new here. I came here because I beleive that I could help with my experience. But what's with the personal attacks thing going on here on the board?

As if I'm watching 'Older members gone wild'. We are here to seek advice and this board has helped thousands of people. Now we are not alwas accurate in the info that's why there are always someone else to correct us.

So I think that there is no place here for personal attacks. Whether you're legal or illegal, it is a place here to seek advice. I'm glad to see the success stories and friendship that has developped here. So for God sake do not attack someone personally or judge them about there life. People are here also to give a good example and to benefit from advice; now if you're bored out of your mind and want to start trouble, do it somewhere else.

The majority of you guys on here are good fellows wanting to make someone's life better. **** the same advice sometimes from a paid lawyer could cost $$. So keep it positive and peaceful.

Hello everyone,

I'm very new here. I came here because I beleive that I could help with my experience. But what's with the personal attacks thing going on here on the board?

As if I'm watching 'Older members gone wild'. We are here to seek advice and this board has helped thousands of people. Now we are not alwas accurate in the info that's why there are always someone else to correct us.

So I think that there is no place here for personal attacks. Whether you're legal or illegal, it is a place here to seek advice. I'm glad to see the success stories and friendship that has developped here. So for God sake do not attack someone personally or judge them about there life. People are here also to give a good example and to benefit from advice; now if you're bored out of your mind and want to start trouble, do it somewhere else.

The majority of you guys on here are good fellows wanting to make someone's life better. **** the same advice sometimes from a paid lawyer could cost $$. So keep it positive and peaceful.

Comment

Ghost:

I agree with you 100%. I do recognize that I have made mistakes, but they were mostly influenced for being attacked by advising others with their I-751's and its related consequences.

I have learned a lot from this board, and some members have helped me a lot, I will never have the peace of mind I have today if it wasn't for SAMMY, 4now, ARQU, Pasha, and many others.

Comment

Aguilla:

We all make mistakes,but we move on. I don't see why you should leave this board. I see that many respect you here and you don't know the people that are attacking at a personal level, so you should not let this discourage you from helping others.

I think you shouldn't care what others think but I will advise you to stay on and help others. Your personal life is your business, no one else's. At the end of the day it's the positive contribution of the person that matters, not how they live their life. We are all virtual here, and should keep it his way and benefit from the 'elders'.

Advice to others:

We all know that illegal immigration is not good, but if it happened, all we can do here is give the person some advice in hope that he will benefit. Maybe we haven't been in someone's head and don't know their motives but most of the times it's for financial stability, the dream for a better life. This is where us as contributors come into play. So lets keep it professional, friendly and not too personal.

Comment

Ghost, is 100% correct in his opinion about the board. Attorney cost $$$, and some of the members are more experts then Attorneies over here. I know a friend who had worked for 25 years handling all type of Petitions, and cases, some time he comes on board and helped few of us.
          Any one do not want to have discussion they can get out of this board.

Comment

you guys are right....agreed....Pasha

Comment

it's so true... I've been on this board under various names for a long time, and I've been mean and have throughn the cold naked truth into the faces of people who were desperatly waiting for an inch of hope.... I don't even know why I'm still here.. no real use, because people posting here known the answers already! I guess, I'm just a real "bad puppy". In any case, goodness is hard work for me and I have to fight evil every day just to sound like a human (hey Michael/guest/acelaw and watchamacallyou, does that sound familiar :-)

I will leave this board and I'm sure it will become a more peacefull and friendlier place for everybody. I wish you all good luck and happyness in live and be good to the children and the people you're with! Hokhahey

Comment

I guess I have to step in. You guys are on right track
                Kudris;
                don't leave. IF you are on the board long time, you might have learned a lot, you can advise people ,in simple issues. what don't you help too.
                We are here to help each others and I speak for myself, I do my best to help others.
                Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Just when I was about to go stir crazy over hubby's papers, I found this board and see there IS hope, and I need to just sit back a chill a bit longer. I have learned several things from this board. Some of really have no where else to turn. This board could REALLY help lots of people, but what some of us don't want to see is the fussing. Some just have nothing better to do, or it seems that way anyway.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation