Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Time Frame for AOS for those who are interested

I just contacted our Congressman's office and spoke to one of his assistant's, who is in charge of immigration issues. Seems like someone who knows a lot about the immigration issues.

He said that Katy and her husband were lucky that it only took them around 7 months to get the GC. His latest information is that it's around 9 months. So, that's not too bad either. He said that if we don't get anything in the mail after 9 mos from the time of filing, to get in touch with him again. That would be around the end of July for us.

So, that's the latest.

If anyone else has any info, please post it.

Thank you.

I just contacted our Congressman's office and spoke to one of his assistant's, who is in charge of immigration issues. Seems like someone who knows a lot about the immigration issues.

He said that Katy and her husband were lucky that it only took them around 7 months to get the GC. His latest information is that it's around 9 months. So, that's not too bad either. He said that if we don't get anything in the mail after 9 mos from the time of filing, to get in touch with him again. That would be around the end of July for us.

So, that's the latest.

If anyone else has any info, please post it.

Thank you.

Comment

LA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE NAME OF THE CONGRESSMAN YOU CONTACTED, AND HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.
      MY SITUATION IS VERY DELICATE AND I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP/INFORMATION OR MY AOS PROCESS MAY BE JEOPARDIZED AND I'M LIKELY TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF OTHER PEOPLE'S MISTAKES.

THANK YOU A LOT.

Comment

Desperately, the Congressman's office I have contacted wouldn't be able to help you. You need to find out who is your Congressman in the district you live in.

go to: www.uscongress.com, then click on the link "click here to e-mail your Representative" and then it will ask you for your state and zip code. Then it'll tell you who your Congressman is. I don't think it gives their phone number, only e-mail address. so, the way I found out his phone number is I went to "google" search, entered the name of the Congressman and got his web site. There I got his phone # and called.

If you need additional assistance, please let me know.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation