Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa- extension denied, motion to appeal

I came on an L1 visa in November last year. My visas expired in June 2002. Before expiration, I found a business and signed a contract. I applied for an extension but this has been rejected due to the business being in a different state and for managerial capabilities. Personally I feel this holds little weight given the strength of my application. Therefore I have applied for motion to reopen the case and this should take between 30 to 120 days. Does anyone know of a similar case, how long this process should take, the chances of success and whether I can leave the US whilst the case is reviewed?

I came on an L1 visa in November last year. My visas expired in June 2002. Before expiration, I found a business and signed a contract. I applied for an extension but this has been rejected due to the business being in a different state and for managerial capabilities. Personally I feel this holds little weight given the strength of my application. Therefore I have applied for motion to reopen the case and this should take between 30 to 120 days. Does anyone know of a similar case, how long this process should take, the chances of success and whether I can leave the US whilst the case is reviewed?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation