•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    hi tomhu,
    if there is nothing wrong as you stated...i dont think there should be any problem with you filing N - 400 by urself.... kindly visit this page and you will find everything you need for ur N - 400
    http://www.bcis.gov/graphics/services/natz/index.htm
    Good Luck...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• tomhu
    replied
    Hi Pasha, how do you know if your case if complicated or not? I won DV lottery while I was on H1B visa (after I completed my MS in the USA). I maintained my status all along. No criminal record, no driving point. Can I do it myself? Also, what kind of papers or documents I need to furnish?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi Tomhu,
    If ur case is complicated then you should go for a lawyer or if you have extra money. My mother-in-law is not that good with English and still she did on her own with N-400...this says something...so if no problem you can go ahead by urself... good luck to you...Pasha

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on October 30, 2003 at 07:37 PM.]

Leave a comment:

• tomhu
    replied
    I am about to file for N400(citizenship). I wonder should I file thru a lawyer or I can do that myself. Any suggestion? Also, what is a reasonable fee for a lawyer for this (me and spouse).

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tomhu
    started a topic Filling N400- by yourself or by lawyer?

Filling N400- by yourself or by lawyer?

I am about to file for N400(citizenship). I wonder should I file thru a lawyer or I can do that myself. Any suggestion? Also, what is a reasonable fee for a lawyer for this (me and spouse).

Thanks.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation