•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohan, Please read!!

Hi Mohan,
    Thank you for your reply all the time!!
    my lawyer is Kenneth L chapman and he is not that good.
    why my case was terminated because my friend talk to the INS director and she found some mistake they(INS)made.My lawyer doesn't do anything but he still asking for me to pay to him.
    even he LOST MY LETTER FROM INS!!!
    he told me to send him a copy of the letter thru fax.and he seems like he doesn't know what he's doing!!he told me about letter from INS and that means I HAVE TO TURN MY SELF TO THE CUSTODY!!!
    (even he already knew that my case was terminate...)which you and Umesh told me it probably put the stamp on my passport. Can you believe this?
    Oh, onother question, can I ask other lawyer in San Diego to just pick up my judge order from INS clerk?
    let me know!!

Hi Mohan,
    Thank you for your reply all the time!!
    my lawyer is Kenneth L chapman and he is not that good.
    why my case was terminated because my friend talk to the INS director and she found some mistake they(INS)made.My lawyer doesn't do anything but he still asking for me to pay to him.
    even he LOST MY LETTER FROM INS!!!
    he told me to send him a copy of the letter thru fax.and he seems like he doesn't know what he's doing!!he told me about letter from INS and that means I HAVE TO TURN MY SELF TO THE CUSTODY!!!
    (even he already knew that my case was terminate...)which you and Umesh told me it probably put the stamp on my passport. Can you believe this?
    Oh, onother question, can I ask other lawyer in San Diego to just pick up my judge order from INS clerk?
    let me know!!

Comment

YES you can ask another lawyer to go for INS( front street). Make sure that court order of termination is current then INS letter. which lawyer you are sending in? I just ask coz I,m in san diego( not attorney just a regular guy) and you should hire good attorney who can file for you FOIA request too and you can have all your file for your record.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation