Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone please help me to figure it out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please help me to figure it out?

My fiance already lived in the US when we met although he had done nothing to make himself legal since coming from Mexico. We've yet to get married because we don't know what we need to do to start this process. I've read all the websites I can find and I'm still lost. I don't know what forms we need, or how to go about getting them. Can someone please help us?

My fiance already lived in the US when we met although he had done nothing to make himself legal since coming from Mexico. We've yet to get married because we don't know what we need to do to start this process. I've read all the websites I can find and I'm still lost. I don't know what forms we need, or how to go about getting them. Can someone please help us?

Comment

first of all you need to kinow that what kind of record he had. Did he came illigally, Any deportation, where he is now?
      If the record exsits then it will be hard to adjust , if don't then you can go to his country and married there and come back and file for him. I will write the whole package once I will get some information ( on the record)about him.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

He came illegally and he has never been in any legal trouble or anything like that. We now live in alabama.

Comment

Need some legal advice, email is immigrationsolutions@hotmail.com. I don't think you have many options given state of law, but lets see.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation