• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the OF-179 now called DS-230

Hey everyone. I wanted to know is the OF-179 form now called DS-230
    Can all experts please reply
    Thanks,
    Vishal
    P.S. The OF-179 form is what the New Delhi & Mumbai website says is the bio data form. So I wanted to know if the OF-179 is not called the DS-230 which is able to be downloaded from the internet from Department of State. Please reply.

Hey everyone. I wanted to know is the OF-179 form now called DS-230
    Can all experts please reply
    Thanks,
    Vishal
    P.S. The OF-179 form is what the New Delhi & Mumbai website says is the bio data form. So I wanted to know if the OF-179 is not called the DS-230 which is able to be downloaded from the internet from Department of State. Please reply.

Comment

of-169 is now ds-169 the ds-230 is still ds -230

Comment

Then where can I find the OF-179 Form. I mean there has to be another way for it to be available then just getting it from the counsler office. I am not trying to compare US embassyes from different countries too much and I know all US Embassys have different rules. So I was looking at the US Embassy of London and they said besides the DS-156 and DS-156K and the I-134 the DS-230 is used by the fieance and immigrant and green card fileer. SO I was just wondering even if in the New Delhi website it says OF-179 does that still mean they have OF-179 or have they changed the OF-179 to DS-230 like London. So if some one can clear this up for me. But I really need to see this form online is possible becuase I am in the USa and I am tyring to do my best in helping my fieance becuase she is in India.
        Thanks,
        Vpatel
        P.S. Please look at this link for description

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web.../visaforms.htm

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board