X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudris
    replied
    1-240B is a stay of removal proceedings as far as I remember, so for right now she should be o.K. For whatever reasons the judge saw clear evidence (criminal conviction?) that she's removalable under the statute but that she can't or shouldn't be removed (for humanitarian reason?). After 10 yrs. and if she's in good standing, she may be able to adjust her status..

Good standing includes almost anything that makes up a model citizen: no violations of any laws (criminal, civil, city ordeances) reporting everything properly to BCIS - such as address change, change in marrital status, holding on to a steady job etc.

Leave a comment:

• OK
    replied
    MY WIFE WENT FOR HER REMOVALPROCEEDING AND THE JUDGE GRANTED HER 1-240B. THIS HAPPENED IN APRIL O3. SINCE THAT DATE NO LETTER OR NO NEW NEW. WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP IF ANY? SHE WAS GRANTED FOR 10YEAR RELIEVE. SHE WENT TO FEDERAL PLAZA 11/17/03 SHE WAS TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL INS SENDS HER A LETTER.PLEASEEE HELP.

Leave a comment:

• OK
    started a topic IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS

IN REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS

MY WIFE WENT FOR HER REMOVALPROCEEDING AND THE JUDGE GRANTED HER 1-240B. THIS HAPPENED IN APRIL O3. SINCE THAT DATE NO LETTER OR NO NEW NEW. WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP IF ANY? SHE WAS GRANTED FOR 10YEAR RELIEVE. SHE WENT TO FEDERAL PLAZA 11/17/03 SHE WAS TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL INS SENDS HER A LETTER.PLEASEEE HELP.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney