Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• save my status

Entered on B1 in Oct, 2001 entry 2 months till Dec,2001.
    Got 1st extension till June, 2002.
    Met with auto accident before departure in June 2002.
    Send 2nd extension in June till June 2003.
    INS requested for extra evidence in Jan, 2003, I submitted on last day.
    After one week I got Daniel notice due to not received extra evidence. I have proof of receiving from fedex.
    But online showed that your case in process.
    I called INS got response that Daniel notice has been cancelled and case in processing.
    During this period my treatment was going.
    MEAN WHILE MY PETITION FOR H1B GOT APPROVED IN JAN 2003,FILED IN NOV 2002,BUT NO STATUS CHANGED, ASKED TO GET H1B VISA FROM YOUR COUNTRY.
    SEND MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE COMMISSIONER IN FEB2003, STILL PENDING.
    No response of 2nd extension until requested period.
    I went under surgery in June 2003 asked not fit to travel, so I send 3rd extension.

After accident I waited just for insurance clearance and treatment but it got too late to get response from INS.I applied for H1b, after getting approved petition for H1b in Jan 2003,I was thinking to leave USA after submitting extra evidence for 2nd extension (as described earlier),I was advised not to leave country before any decision of any case. Now I am only scared for my status. I want to leave USA with any valid status either B1 or H1b.
    If not possible there is any near future possibility. Due to all these delays I am going to loose my job in India, my wife gave birth to my first baby in June 2002,she has also 10years multiple visa, I missed childhood of my baby. I think I am victim of wrong legal advice. Please help me.

Entered on B1 in Oct, 2001 entry 2 months till Dec,2001.
    Got 1st extension till June, 2002.
    Met with auto accident before departure in June 2002.
    Send 2nd extension in June till June 2003.
    INS requested for extra evidence in Jan, 2003, I submitted on last day.
    After one week I got Daniel notice due to not received extra evidence. I have proof of receiving from fedex.
    But online showed that your case in process.
    I called INS got response that Daniel notice has been cancelled and case in processing.
    During this period my treatment was going.
    MEAN WHILE MY PETITION FOR H1B GOT APPROVED IN JAN 2003,FILED IN NOV 2002,BUT NO STATUS CHANGED, ASKED TO GET H1B VISA FROM YOUR COUNTRY.
    SEND MOTION TO REOPEN BEFORE COMMISSIONER IN FEB2003, STILL PENDING.
    No response of 2nd extension until requested period.
    I went under surgery in June 2003 asked not fit to travel, so I send 3rd extension.

After accident I waited just for insurance clearance and treatment but it got too late to get response from INS.I applied for H1b, after getting approved petition for H1b in Jan 2003,I was thinking to leave USA after submitting extra evidence for 2nd extension (as described earlier),I was advised not to leave country before any decision of any case. Now I am only scared for my status. I want to leave USA with any valid status either B1 or H1b.
    If not possible there is any near future possibility. Due to all these delays I am going to loose my job in India, my wife gave birth to my first baby in June 2002,she has also 10years multiple visa, I missed childhood of my baby. I think I am victim of wrong legal advice. Please help me.

Comment

You should visit an immigration attorney who practices only immigration to discuss your matter further.

Comment

You Said that you got an approved H1b petition, even though you were in hospital? Who sponsored you're H1B? Why did you apply for a H1B if you want to go back to India?

Comment

ref:hmm
          as i mentioned i waited for insurance clearance and treatment but not in hospital, i got offer from potential employer, i thought it will save my status, and again i mentioned victim of wrong advice.i was well settled in india my wife is doctor.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs