X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Who the hell wants a green card to Singapore? half the women there are trannies.

I want one to paradise. The land of willing women (real) and free beer, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! (REAL) by the way sorry for running your card up, she needed alot of repairs! LOL!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was going to say. Got a notice from them the other day. I'm getting frequent flyer miles for all the trips back and forth from the repair shop, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! Benefits!!

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jacky37:
    What do you think about this website - sellingpassports.com? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and why is it that you don't want to be you? Are you that bad? Be you, be proud of yourself?

Oh, did I tell you that forgery is criminal?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jacky37:
    What do you think about this website - sellingpassports.com? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would vote NO. Not worth the risk.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Who the hell wants a green card to Singapore? half the women there are trannies.

I want one to paradise. The land of willing women (real) and free beer, LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! (REAL) by the way sorry for running your card up, she needed alot of repairs! LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Where can I get a Confederate States of America passport?

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

Sure the Quality is Great!

Leave a comment:

• Jacky37
    replied
    What do you think about this website - sellingpassports.com? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices.

Leave a comment:

• Jacky37
    started a topic need yours opinions about www.sellingpassports.com

need yours opinions about www.sellingpassports.com

What do you think about this website - sellingpassports.com? I am willing to obtain the set of documents, but not sure about the quality. There is written the the quality is one to one as original. If anyone had deal with them? I am waiting for your replies and advices.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney