Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Consulate Interview Help ---- Please help!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Consulate Interview Help ---- Please help!

My immigration lawyer is in Saigon and will be so I cant call him. My fiance interview has been moved up from March 31 to March 24. My fiance is in Italy and I am here. I called the Naples consulate today and they told me I didnt even have to come, unless specifically told to do so. After two years of paperwork and waiting I am scared that if I dont go and something happens, we are screwed. They said they need a notorized Affadavit of support. It is filled out but not notorized.

My question is, do I cancel my ticket or do I incur the expense to change it to make sure all is in place and well?

I thought we had to go through this major interview process. Is that when he gets here? I am a USC.

Please help ---- !

My immigration lawyer is in Saigon and will be so I cant call him. My fiance interview has been moved up from March 31 to March 24. My fiance is in Italy and I am here. I called the Naples consulate today and they told me I didnt even have to come, unless specifically told to do so. After two years of paperwork and waiting I am scared that if I dont go and something happens, we are screwed. They said they need a notorized Affadavit of support. It is filled out but not notorized.

My question is, do I cancel my ticket or do I incur the expense to change it to make sure all is in place and well?

I thought we had to go through this major interview process. Is that when he gets here? I am a USC.

Please help ---- !

Comment

I really feel your concerns and confusion regarding your situation. I am sure I would feel the same.

If you could be patient with a response, I am sure Umesh Passi will be on later this evening to help you out. I just wish I could be of more help to you until then.

Wendy, I know a little of what it is like to be away from your loved one and making sure all goes well, but it really sounds you are on the right track and along with the help of this board, I am sure you will find your answer and all will go well for you.

I do wish you both the best of luck and just know I will keep you in my prayers.

God Bless!

Comment

Your Affidavit of Support has to be notarized otherwise they won't accept it. Alongwith Affidavit of Support, you will need letter from Bank, 3 year Income Tax Returns and Job letter from your employer.
        It is a routine interview and you need not go there unless you decide otherwise. If your fiance has all photographs and other proof there will be no problem at Interview.
        Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed