Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help- Medical Examination- Umesh Passi/ Mohan

I have submitted all the papers to immigration district office in Tx (San Antonio) based on marriage to usc less the medical examination paper. The district office has asked additional papers i.e birth certificate, I-94, visa page of passport.However, there is no mention of the medical examination form.
    Can u please tell me at what stage I shall need to submit the medical exam form? Should I submit it now at my own with out waiting for letter from the district office about it or wait till I receive my interview date and take it with me at the interview date. I understand the medical exam is valid for a year after the issue date. I don't know how long it going to take the interview these days. Is it adviseable to do the medical exam after I get the interview call letter. Thanks

I have submitted all the papers to immigration district office in Tx (San Antonio) based on marriage to usc less the medical examination paper. The district office has asked additional papers i.e birth certificate, I-94, visa page of passport.However, there is no mention of the medical examination form.
    Can u please tell me at what stage I shall need to submit the medical exam form? Should I submit it now at my own with out waiting for letter from the district office about it or wait till I receive my interview date and take it with me at the interview date. I understand the medical exam is valid for a year after the issue date. I don't know how long it going to take the interview these days. Is it adviseable to do the medical exam after I get the interview call letter. Thanks

Comment

You should send Medical Certificate now alongwith other papers demanded by Immigration.
      Good luck.

Comment

Umesh, some district offices require the Med Examination form the very beginning, others only on the day of the interview. The guy should follow the instructions of the district office.

On the other hand, the fact of the matter is that even those offices that require Medical to be submitted along with the I-485 will require the applicant to submit a new Medical on the day of the interview in case more than 1 (one) year has gone. So...

Comment

Yes different District Offices have different rules. Since Medical Examination is valid for one year as such, usually it is sent with the package.
          God bless you.

Comment

In most states you'll get interviewed in 14-18 months from the point in time you file for AOS.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation