Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British boy to US to finish education - how?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    I'm shivering, I'm trembling, I'm scared to death, the commie-pinko, weak, and silly RN is teaching me about politeness. I reserve my good manners for people who deserve them, not for you a.sshole. I told you not to interfere in my private opinions with S12, I'm not going to tell you again.
    I know that because old street dogs like you and S12 would learn no new tricks, ever.

Comment

I wouldn't say telling anonymous people on here to f-off is exactly being polite No Brain, but then again you prove you have "No Brain".
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Yeah, right, these are brainless, gutless dogs, I mean, the no-ams, the S12s, and the feds. They'll spew their anger via rotten posts, but when you challenge them to qualify their ideas (or lack of), they run with hooked tails.

Comment

Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
          Yeah, right, these are brainless, gutless dogs, I mean, the no-ams, the S12s, and the feds. They'll spew their anger via rotten posts, but when you challenge them to qualify their ideas (or lack of), they run with hooked tails.
          It's the 10 gallon hat on a 2 pint head syndrome RN.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

what stinks here? that's right, the ignorant, low class, commie pinko liberals who have ABSOLUTELY no argument: RN (rough? ha ha ha), the smelly Syrian (abercrumbling), the dumbass PutridUSC, the unwashed Brit (hey, how come you people refuse to use dental floss, toothpaste and go to the dentist?) and last but not least, the idiot, Mrs. Robinson, who's ***** about a london unwashed, err...a VERY TALENTED unwashed Brit.

Comment

who's h.o.r.n.y.

Comment

Hey SoM (No Brain), piss off to AZ and leave the real debates to the grown ups.

Comment

Hey Brit, what's your background anyway, I think you are a darkie, or, as the Brits call them, a coolie. Do you wear pampers on your head? I think you do. Does the Syrian abercrumbling sends you his?

Comment

No, Brit is a chav.

Comment

Looks like Brit found a TV to share his wa.nking moments....

Comment

HA HA HA S12 you kill me with your wit. And her's a picture of Abercrumbling running to Rough(???)Neighbor

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                            HA HA HA S12 you kill me with your wit. And her's a picture of Abercrumbling running to Rough(???)Neighbor
                            S12, please post more rubbish. Kill NO AMNESTY once and for all. He's got no reason to be alive anyway.

Comment

It worked!!! I knew that Renegade Neighbor would fall for it and HE DID!!! idiot Chicano.

Comment

Fall for what? The idea that a street dog idolizes a street pauper? Oh yeah, I did.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation