Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shall i report DOCUMENT COUNTERFEITING ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall i report DOCUMENT COUNTERFEITING ?

A friend of mine try to bring his fiancee and she is involving in document counterfeit scheme to help her relative who is now in US visiting, by sending her fake document to help her filing for asylum. Shall i report her to immigration and consulate office in her country since she's still living there ? Where can i call to report her? any idea please?
    Thanks

A friend of mine try to bring his fiancee and she is involving in document counterfeit scheme to help her relative who is now in US visiting, by sending her fake document to help her filing for asylum. Shall i report her to immigration and consulate office in her country since she's still living there ? Where can i call to report her? any idea please?
    Thanks

Comment

Yes, I have an idea - mind your own business. If you are a real friend you would talk to this person and make them see sense. You don't report your friends you low life.

Comment

If you decide to report, just note that you will be a witness just in case charges are pressed.

Comment

Not really, JOSTO! Immigration is looking for ANY reason to deny those applications, the matter does not have to go to trial, especially if the alien is outside the U.S.

my 2 cents on this ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed