X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Kind Attention of Antman And Boni!!! Please help me in CSPA

hey antman or Boni,

This is the second time i am posting my case on this message board, so Please take some trouble to reply me back of whatever you can in my case? will you???

My case is as under:

My Aunt (My Mother's sister) had filed a Petition under Family F4 category for my Mother,Father and two sons(Me and My Brother) in Jan 1987. We both sons were below 21 years then.
    In Nov 1999 when the petition matured ,My parents and My younger Brother (below 21) received an Immigration visa call. I was above 21 year therefore i was left out,since I had 'aged out' & was not eligible for the visa call.
    My Parents and My Younger Brother finally got the immigration visas on february 8 2000 & they Migrated to U.S. on 1 st April 2000. Since than i am left alone here in India. I am still unmarried.
    My Parents have not filed for me on F2b category as it has a waiting period of 8-10 years. And if i get married by that time my file will get cancelled. So they will file for me only after getting their citizenship.

So As per the new Age out law i am very much Confused whether it is applicable to my case.

Do i stand a chance for green card under the latest law of child status protection act?

My E-mail Address are nimish_kadakia@hotmail.com
    nimishkadakia@yahoo.com

Please Reply soon on my e-mail or on this Message board.
    Thanks......

Nimish...

hey antman or Boni,

This is the second time i am posting my case on this message board, so Please take some trouble to reply me back of whatever you can in my case? will you???

My case is as under:

My Aunt (My Mother's sister) had filed a Petition under Family F4 category for my Mother,Father and two sons(Me and My Brother) in Jan 1987. We both sons were below 21 years then.
    In Nov 1999 when the petition matured ,My parents and My younger Brother (below 21) received an Immigration visa call. I was above 21 year therefore i was left out,since I had 'aged out' & was not eligible for the visa call.
    My Parents and My Younger Brother finally got the immigration visas on february 8 2000 & they Migrated to U.S. on 1 st April 2000. Since than i am left alone here in India. I am still unmarried.
    My Parents have not filed for me on F2b category as it has a waiting period of 8-10 years. And if i get married by that time my file will get cancelled. So they will file for me only after getting their citizenship.

So As per the new Age out law i am very much Confused whether it is applicable to my case.

Do i stand a chance for green card under the latest law of child status protection act?

My E-mail Address are nimish_kadakia@hotmail.com
    nimishkadakia@yahoo.com

Please Reply soon on my e-mail or on this Message board.
    Thanks......

Nimish...

Comment

Nimish, since you were below 21 years old when the petition was filed if my interpretation is correct, you are covered by the law. We are in the same situation becuase 2 of my sister's son were left out because they were over 21 at the time visa was handed out to my sister. I am looking forward to the time the INS will issue the guidelines. I know it takes them months and probably years to issue the guidelines. Although the guidelines are retroactive, we have to protect our right. We have to pressure the INS by writing them informing them how affected we are. Your job , carrer , and marriage plan are in jeopardy because of your desire to join your family to the U.S. So long and good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation