• Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Leave a comment:

• Cleopatra
    replied
    go and get some crak sweetie. u r takeing my time..

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Right. The husband was a crazed drug addicted abuser, the immigration officer was crazed, I'm a crazed drug addicted abuser, etc... Its never your fault all these people are into drugs and crazed and abusive. You're perfect. LOL !!!

Leave a comment:

• Cleopatra
    replied
    you must be one of them....
    ha ha ha

u **** man!!!

ill wait and see..be proud you are an american built from foreigners...

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cleopatra:
    Reason??
    that we were divorced. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    the denial letter should have a reason like it appear you did not have a bona fide marriage, or something similar. If you wish, send me a private message and we can discuss it further.

Have to log off now. Please take care.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cleopatra:
    Thanks Hudson,
    SOM has a big problem, maybe he needs to see a dr. should get some help!!!!

I think that you are right but also is not fair when u r in front of a "mental case" and then next day u r in process to be deported. Thats really crazy...I dont know how they became government emloyees...but.. thats crazy... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You should report the behavior directly to USCIS. click here to follow the procedures on how to file a complaint if the person was unprofessional, rude, lewd, or other legitimate reasons. It probably will not affect the initial outcome, but it will let the higher ups a potential problem with the employee.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Right. Americans are all drug addict abusers !! LOL ROFLMAO !!! Amazing how desperate they are to marry us drug addicted abusers. Excuse me while I go smoke a reefer, do some crack and beat up a cat. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Cleopatra
    replied
    yep.
    Some loosers that have nothing to do with their time..better get a job.

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Ha ha ha
    But the Democrats have the power now...
    So...YOU CAN WISH!!!!!

P.s.
    I THINK U R A BIGGER W.H.O.R.E </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can I be whor.e? It very well appears you are regular in disguise just stirring up trouble here. You knew the filters and how to bypass them.

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    Reason??
    that we were divorced. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got the greencard, now no need of a husband. USC used and abused by foreigners. Don't ya worry, many pimps around to assist, just wait and watch.

Leave a comment:

• Cleopatra
    replied
    Ha ha ha
    But the Democrats have the power now...
    So...YOU CAN WISH!!!!!

P.s.
    I THINK U R A BIGGER W.H.O.R.E

Leave a comment:

• Cleopatra
    replied
    Reason??
    that we were divorced.

Leave a comment:

• Cleopatra
    replied
    Thanks Hudson,
    SOM has a big problem, maybe he needs to see a dr. should get some help!!!!

I think that you are right but also is not fair when u r in front of a "mental case" and then next day u r in process to be deported. Thats really crazy...I dont know how they became government emloyees...but.. thats crazy...

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    Hy everyone,
    I have a hudge missunderstanding and I will really appreciate if is there anyone that can take few minutes and talk to me about this, maybe is there anyone that has the same problem and can give me an advice.PLEASE.

I've been married for almost 4 years, i filled the i-751 together with my husband in 07 and untill 09 jan i never heard a word from INS. ON sept 08 i divorced and soon after the divorce was final i filled an I-751 waiver.They call me for the interview on jan. I swear that interview it was the bigger joke i ever sawed. The immigration officer is calling in my attorney and they talk for 15 min,(I have no idea what about)...finally when i get into the office i realized after 2 min that the person i have in front of me has serious mental problems. i can t believe that someone like that can have people lifes in their hands and also they work for the government.
    Throught theinterview My attorney doesnt say too much, just let her know that i filled the i-751 waiver (...she's talking very strange,quietly and i cannot understand too much.but at the end of the interview i heard when she said something about the deportation and my att.answers by "i hope we dont get there" )What this can be? I emailed my att and ask about this, He said:" He can't recall this conversation" I am not happy with his answer and i know what i heard..Should i keep trusting this guy???
    Again in the interview She asked me for the divorce decree and start telling me her problems.. interview was the most crazy think i ever saw.... anyway... 3 weeks later I received the denial letter of my i-751.
    Is this the way that things should go? i mean they should denied the first applic because i have the second one going?If I am denied with the first one and the second its states that i have the right to work and stay in US, is there posible to leave the country for a month? I will have troubles coming back,(retained by customs?)or later on in my process??
    The next step is to fille an I-290 now, is that correct?

Thank you all, i need an advice please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What was the reason for the denial? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FRAUD

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Hy everyone,
    I have a hudge missunderstanding and I will really appreciate if is there anyone that can take few minutes and talk to me about this, maybe is there anyone that has the same problem and can give me an advice.PLEASE.

I've been married for almost 4 years, i filled the i-751 together with my husband in 07 and untill 09 jan i never heard a word from INS. ON sept 08 i divorced and soon after the divorce was final i filled an I-751 waiver.They call me for the interview on jan. I swear that interview it was the bigger joke i ever sawed. The immigration officer is calling in my attorney and they talk for 15 min,(I have no idea what about)...finally when i get into the office i realized after 2 min that the person i have in front of me has serious mental problems. i can t believe that someone like that can have people lifes in their hands and also they work for the government.
    Throught theinterview My attorney doesnt say too much, just let her know that i filled the i-751 waiver (...she's talking very strange,quietly and i cannot understand too much.but at the end of the interview i heard when she said something about the deportation and my att.answers by "i hope we dont get there" )What this can be? I emailed my att and ask about this, He said:" He can't recall this conversation" I am not happy with his answer and i know what i heard..Should i keep trusting this guy???
    Again in the interview She asked me for the divorce decree and start telling me her problems.. interview was the most crazy think i ever saw.... anyway... 3 weeks later I received the denial letter of my i-751.
    Is this the way that things should go? i mean they should denied the first applic because i have the second one going?If I am denied with the first one and the second its states that i have the right to work and stay in US, is there posible to leave the country for a month? I will have troubles coming back,(retained by customs?)or later on in my process??
    The next step is to fille an I-290 now, is that correct?

Thank you all, i need an advice please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What was the reason for the denial?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs