thks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cleopatra:
    Ha ha ha
    But the Democrats have the power now...
    So...YOU CAN WISH!!!!!

P.s.
    I THINK U R A BIGGER W.H.O.R.E </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can I be whor.e? It very well appears you are regular in disguise just stirring up trouble here. You knew the filters and how to bypass them.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

yep.
      Some loosers that have nothing to do with their time..better get a job.
      Cleo

Comment

Right. Americans are all drug addict abusers !! LOL ROFLMAO !!! Amazing how desperate they are to marry us drug addicted abusers. Excuse me while I go smoke a reefer, do some crack and beat up a cat. LOL.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cleopatra:
          Thanks Hudson,
          SOM has a big problem, maybe he needs to see a dr. should get some help!!!!

I think that you are right but also is not fair when u r in front of a "mental case" and then next day u r in process to be deported. Thats really crazy...I dont know how they became government emloyees...but.. thats crazy... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          You should report the behavior directly to USCIS. click here to follow the procedures on how to file a complaint if the person was unprofessional, rude, lewd, or other legitimate reasons. It probably will not affect the initial outcome, but it will let the higher ups a potential problem with the employee.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Reason??
            that we were divorced. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            the denial letter should have a reason like it appear you did not have a bona fide marriage, or something similar. If you wish, send me a private message and we can discuss it further.

Have to log off now. Please take care.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

you must be one of them....
              ha ha ha

u **** man!!!

ill wait and see..be proud you are an american built from foreigners...
              Cleo

Comment

Right. The husband was a crazed drug addicted abuser, the immigration officer was crazed, I'm a crazed drug addicted abuser, etc... Its never your fault all these people are into drugs and crazed and abusive. You're perfect. LOL !!!

Comment

go and get some crak sweetie. u r takeing my time..
                  Cleo

Comment

car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources