Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if we are married and he came over illegally......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if we are married and he came over illegally......

Me and my husband have been married for 2 weeks we have been together close to 3 years hes here illegally by us being married does it save him from being deported if not what should i file to ensure he stays here

Me and my husband have been married for 2 weeks we have been together close to 3 years hes here illegally by us being married does it save him from being deported if not what should i file to ensure he stays here

Comment

good luck on this I am currently in the same situation. From what I know the only thing you can do is file for the 601 waiver, this is for hardship. The only thing you can hope and pray for is that the 245 comes back,although this is unlikely anytime soon. Where is he from? If you file for him here he will face the 3/10 yr ban. if he goes home i believe its the same. Iam not a lawyer but I have recently spoiken to 2 of them and this is the info I get. the hardship waiver i have heard is next top immposible to get. Good luck to u

Comment

hes from mexico

Comment

well gl im in the same exact situation....it does not look pretty at all
          we have 2 USC kids and that does not even matter. We are talking to lawyers to see what can be done with the least time of seperation, but it does not look good

Comment

I-601 is waiver based on Extreme hardship.. one can prove hardship but extreme hardship is ... you got the point.. read my other postion what is required to prove extreme hardship..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation