Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican congressmen trying to put one over on US

The latest Galup poll shows that illegal immigration is bankrupting several border states. Hospital emergency rooms are closing all over California because they can no longer provide free care to Calif. 6 MILLION illegal immigrants. They make up a third of the prison population. And are some of the most violent criminals in the system according to a prison spokesman. They commit more rapes than any other group. And the DEA says they are responsible for 85% of the crack cocaine labs in and around Los Angeles and in Northern Calif. 65,ooo babies were born in Los Angeles counthy last year to illegals. Not one penny was paid by the parents. The US taxpayer will now have to pay all the expenses for those childrens medical care school free lunch programs,and support the mothers as primary care giver.And that is just one county in CA.American citizens who are in need of emergency care masy have to travel hundreds of miles to find an emergency room that has not gone bankrupt. Write ,E-Mail ,Fasx your congressmen and President Bush. Tell them you are refusing to pay any more taxes until all the illegals are deported. Tell your employer you want to start claiming several new dependents(the illegals)on your W-2 form. This will stop the flow of tax money to Washington,and it is legal,as you are allowed to claim multiple dependents.When the money stops flowing we will have their attention. Then we will be listened to.Call the INS everyday and tell them where there are illegals in your town,Insist they come and pick them up. Make a citizens arrest. Then local law enforcment will have to become involved.It is time to take our country back. Let's start the "NEXT American Revolution"

The latest Galup poll shows that illegal immigration is bankrupting several border states. Hospital emergency rooms are closing all over California because they can no longer provide free care to Calif. 6 MILLION illegal immigrants. They make up a third of the prison population. And are some of the most violent criminals in the system according to a prison spokesman. They commit more rapes than any other group. And the DEA says they are responsible for 85% of the crack cocaine labs in and around Los Angeles and in Northern Calif. 65,ooo babies were born in Los Angeles counthy last year to illegals. Not one penny was paid by the parents. The US taxpayer will now have to pay all the expenses for those childrens medical care school free lunch programs,and support the mothers as primary care giver.And that is just one county in CA.American citizens who are in need of emergency care masy have to travel hundreds of miles to find an emergency room that has not gone bankrupt. Write ,E-Mail ,Fasx your congressmen and President Bush. Tell them you are refusing to pay any more taxes until all the illegals are deported. Tell your employer you want to start claiming several new dependents(the illegals)on your W-2 form. This will stop the flow of tax money to Washington,and it is legal,as you are allowed to claim multiple dependents.When the money stops flowing we will have their attention. Then we will be listened to.Call the INS everyday and tell them where there are illegals in your town,Insist they come and pick them up. Make a citizens arrest. Then local law enforcment will have to become involved.It is time to take our country back. Let's start the "NEXT American Revolution"

Comment

Illegal entry into the US or overstaying a NIV after lawful entry is not a "crime" -- it is a violation of a federal CIVIL statute. This is why persons in removal proceedings are not entitled to public defenders under the 6th amendment -- immigration court proceedings are not CRIMINAL proceedings. Yet, coming to the US illegally to work or to escape some US-backed genocide is criminalized to such a high degree by narrow minded, racist idiots like you that upon a determination by an Immigration Judge that there is no remedy from removal available for a particular person in removal proceedings, what is the punishment? Banishment and exile to a foreign land! We don't banish rapists or murderers born in the United States to penal islands, but we send hard-working, decent, honest people back to wherever they came from even though they have committed no crime!

I am talking about people who were too honest and moral to divorce the spouse they already have to marry some USC before 245(i) expired, but instead are just looking for some honest way under the immigration laws currently in place to get legal status. For example, someone who left his wife and kids behind 20 years ago to come here for work -- yah, he makes only $18,000 a year as a janitor, but in Mexico, he'd be lucky to make $2000 or $3000 a year. He lives in an apartment he shares with 6 other men, and they all send their money home to take care of their wives and kids. (Yes, he's still helping support his 25 year old son and his wife and their kids, b/c like I said, there are no jobs in Mexico.) This guy has never gotten in any trouble at all -- he never filed a false amnesty application -- he came too late for the 1982 amnesty and he never was a field worker. He has no siblings or children who are US citizens, so there is no one who can petition him. He even pays income taxes because he has a social security number -- they were much easier to get 20 years ago. But he can't go to a doctor if he gets sick, because he doesn't have a green card or the money to pay for a doctor himself. He hasn't been to a dentist in more than 10 years because it costs too much. He has not been a burden to the United States, and he surely has not taken any job away from someone like you.

So why doesn't he get a green card? Because there is no way under current immigration laws for him to legalize. He is much more representative of the thousands of undocumented workers in California than the welfare cheats or drug dealers who make the news headlines. If people like this guy were given the ability to legalize, the US would be the better for it.

So, dear Racist Idiot, before you run down to the border or the bus stop in your macho SUV with your deer hunting rifle to make a "citizen's arrest" of the first undocumented person you find, remember, you can't make an "arrest" if there is no crime. You must witness a misdemeanor, and get it into your skull, that unlawful presence in the US is not a misdemeanor. Lay a hand on some undocumented person, cowboy, and you will likely find yourself under arrest for assault and violation of the civil rights of another person!

And anyway, how can you tell which latino person is illegal? A few years ago a latino man was stopped somewhere in the LA area by a police officer on a traffic stop or something similar, and the officer asked the man for his drivers license. The man had left his wallet at home, so the officer asked for his green card. Having no green card either, the officer turned the man over to the INS. The man was a United States citizen and the mayor of a town in LA area -- Pomona I think it was. Someone's racism was showing that day, I guess, just as yours is today.

Comment

While telling your sob story ,you touched on exactly the problem we have with these illegals. Here's an uneducated man who after 20 years is making very little money, has no valid SS, lives with OTHER ILLEGALS, which is probably breaking some city law on overcrowding or something, and what does he do with the little money he gets???He sends it to Mexico!!!!Can you please explain how this is such a good deal for the USA??? How is he helping this country??? I must have missed something. And when he is too old to work, who is going to take care of him and his family. He cantget any SS if he has been working on an illegal SS #. Him and millions more like him will become a large burden on the US taxpayer.So will you please explain to me how this is a desirable thing for this country. I am not racist. I am a realist. I don't live in a fairy tale world like you must. And I care about this country, which you do not.,judging your remarks about haw we are opressing people. What have we ever done to Mexico except bail out the peso ,take all the low class people they want to get rid of and be the third largest source of income for the entire country. Maybe if the people had the guts to stand up to their corupt government, you know like the people who founded THIS country did, they could have a better life and be with their familys. Running away and hiding out here will never get Mexico in shape. Maybe if they really are the decent hardworking people you say they are ,they should try to help their own country.

Comment

I was just reading thru some of these posts, and I notice that whenever someone such as guest also asks a question that the next person ignores the question and starts calling the person names and just being really rude.I guess the immigrant doesn't understand that even though people don/t agree, you treat each other with respect. I have seen a lot of people who claim the want to live here , talking really nasty about America and Americans. I really haven't made up my mind about the rewarding people who broke the law yet. I think maybe the ones who overstayed maybe should get a chance to get legal. And I sure agree with the guy who said only if they are employed with health insurance for themselves and all their children. And also car insurance. And no benefits of any kind, no more coming here pregnant so they don't have to pay the hospital bill. And only children born to legal immigrants should be citizens. Iwould like someone to answer a few of the questions the other guy asked if you would please. The questions, If you are only making $7.00 an hour and sending most home to support your family in Mexico, how is that helping the US economy?? And if you are not paying SS on a valid number, who is going to support you when you can't work any more?? And as all the figures that have been studyed lately clearly show that every illegal will never be able to pay any where near as much in taxes as they get in all the things that the taxpayer is giving them. Free medical care free breakfast and lunch programs at school, free educationall the ones in prison. All the extra cops for all the gangs and drugs and shootings and rapes and other crimes. Plus all the ones in detention who are fighting being deported. And also the Question of why don't they stay with their families in their country andmake an effort to make your country better?? Why do they always do the easy thing and come here?? And my own question, I read that the Mexican Army is posted on Mexico's Southern border and they arrest beat up and sometimes shoot people who try and get into Mexico illegally. Why is that Ok but we are not supposed to protect our country??That seems like a double standARD to me.I really wish someone would respect our wishes for answers to these questions and not just keep name calling. Thank you

Comment

THINK ABOUT THIS: DRUGS COME INTO THE COUNTRY EVERY DAY DO YOU USE THEM?.OK NOW, IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO HIRE PEOPLE WITHOUT WORK PERMITS,IF I UNDERSTAND IT RIGHT THE EMPLOYER MAY BE FINED AND-OR JAILED FOR USING UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS (IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO MAKE A "CITENZENS ARREST" THERE ARE SOME SOME "TARGETS" FOR YOU)SO IF YOU DON'T USE DRUGS (PRESIDENT BUSH DID AT ONE TIME) WHY USE UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS IF YOU DISLIKE THE SOME MUCH? WHY NOT REFUSE TO USE THEIR LABOR!! 1) WHEN YOU GO TO OUT TO EAT GOT TO THE KITCHEN AND IF YOU DON'T FIND ONLY "AMERCANS" WORKING REFUSE TO EAT THERE AND DEMAND TO THE MANAGER TO HIRE LEGAL WORKERS(DON'T YOU AT ME I DO NOT WANT TO DO HARD WORK FOR LITTLE PAY)2)IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS PLANNING ON BUILDING A HOUSE AGAIN REFUSE TO LET THEM USE UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS AND DEMAND THAT THEY HIRE ONLY 'AMERICANS"(DON'T LOOOK AT ME I DO NOT DO THAT KIND OF HARD WORK FOR LITTLE PAY) I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT TO MAKE IT SHORT IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH UNDOCUMENTED LABOR REFUSE TO USE THEIR SERVICES MAY BE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW CAN GO AHEAD AND START TAKING THOSE JOBS AND WHEN YOU DECIDE YOU WANT TO MOW YARDS FOR A LIVING LET ME KNOW I MAY FIRE CARLOS AND HIRE YOU, THEN AGAIN I MAY NOT WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN MY HOUSE,WHEN YOU READ THIS LOOK AROUND HOW MANY THINGS YOU SEE ARE "MADE IN AMERICA"? WHY YOU BUY THEM? PEOPLE GOT A PROBLEM WITH WORKERS SENDING MONEY TO MEXICO BUT THY DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM BUYING PRODUCTS FROM CHINA,(IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW CHINA IS A COMMUNIST COUNTRY)AND OTHER COUNTRIES? WHERE DO YOU THINK THAT MONEY IS GOING TO,ONE THING FOR SURE IT IS NOT STAYING IN THE GOOD OLD U.S.A...GO AHEAD AND GET IN YOUR SUV(ASSAMBLED IN SILAO,GUANAJUATO MEXICO)TURN THE ENGINE ON(STRAT BURNING GASOLINE MADE FROM SAUIDI ARABIAN OIL POSSIBLY FINANCING AL QAEDA OR VENEZUELAN OIL)AND HEAD SOUTH TO "PROTECT OUR COUNTRY" IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD. P.S.I WON'T MOW YARDS OR WASH DISHES FOR A LIVING BUT IF YOU NEED A MECHANICAL ENGINIER LET'S TALK BUT BELIVE ME MY SERVICES ARE EXPENSIVE

Comment

Texas , You make a lot of very valid points. But we have to start somewhere. I agree that they should arrest and jail anyone hiring illegals. We have way too many fast food places in this country. But check out who is EATING in them. I went into a"Carls JR" the other day and did not hear ONE WORD OF ENGLISH the entire time I was in line . When I got to the counter I asked if anyone spoke English. The sullen kid said. "not for long" I turned around and left. I would suggest to you that they are bringing in such large families that they are filling up these places so they hire more of them ect. ect. But the problem is that the taxpayer is subsidising these low paying jobs. That is why so many states are in deficit spending. They go to emergency rooms that cant turn them away ,for treatment of colds and flu. Americans would never dream of doing that. we understand that emergency rooms are for "Emergency life and death illness" all they know is no one makes them pay. They have 5 children for every 1 child an American is having. They dont make enough to pay taxes,with that many kids, bi\ut they get the same education that the taxpaying American gets. Better, They get bi-lingual. They commit way more crime. Who do you think pays for the extra police and jails/ ?? American taxpayer again. I can mow my own yard. Who do you think mowed them befor the influx of illegals ? Who do you think worked in fast food places?? The American kid who is now sitting playing video games while his mother works to pay for all the fast food and the lawn being mowed. And if we keep paying for Chinese stuff ,more and more decent paying jobs will leave the country. There are many on welfare who could mow lawns and work in fast food places. If we insited they do that instead of having more welfare babies that would help too. Like I said you have valid pionts. Arrest ALL WHO ARE BREAKING THE LAW and we would be off to a good start in fixing the problem. But letting some get away with breaking the law just weakens the fabric of the whole country.

Comment

I keep reading where posters say illegals do not make enough money to pay taxes or ARE paying taxes. The majority pay the social security tax, because that is taken from everyone's pay by the government - no one has an option there. But a lot of them do earn enough to pay taxes - they just claim so many dependents that they don't have to pay anything, or if they do, it's a very small amount. Approx. $10 billion went to Mexico last year, $10 billion that should've been taxed and spent here. Just my two cents' worth.

Comment

Correction, You are absolutly right about the tax money that goes to Mexico. I heard on a news show the other day that our tax money is the third largest industry in Mexico. That is why Fox is so determined to keep so many illegals here. And when people say that they make up so much of our economy ,that is an outright lie. Besides what they send to mexico, we are paying so much money for each one it is unreal. This show said that they don't pay taxes to the schools, but have 4 times as many kids in schools as do USC. And of course the bi-lingual thing is another cost. My friend went to her 3rd. grades son's class to talk to the teacher, because he had told his mom that the teacher would not answer his questions when he raised his hand. The teacher was mexican as were 2/3of the class. She spent all her time with the mexican ones trying to get them to learn English. She even had two of the mex. mothers in there so they could learn English with their kids. So they are getting all the teaching that my friends taxes are paying for. She is so mad she is staging a big protest to demand that the white kids get more attention.I bet that would never happen in mexico

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation