Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice please

i apply in 2001 for asylum and i was denied from i.officer i left usa and i came back and i reapplay again in 6 feb 2003 till today i dont got any notice from ins waths wrong somebady now someting can i reapplay again

i apply in 2001 for asylum and i was denied from i.officer i left usa and i came back and i reapplay again in 6 feb 2003 till today i dont got any notice from ins waths wrong somebady now someting can i reapplay again

Comment

afagastian needs much people and much work,did you apply there????????????

there is much reconstruction and mucho jobs,goos monies,good life

god blesses

Comment

to KK (caca)

Hooooo i see ... you dont like mexicans and black people cuz you think your d!ck is to little and we have big onces right ... i see ... you dont have to feel bad .. your wife should ... but not you
        just buy a d!ldo you may want to use it for your self too ....
        dont worry i have a lot of g@y friends too
        like you just be happy ....

Hoooo i know maybe your wife is Fuc*ing with a mexican guy or a black one and she told you that is cuz your white d!ck is to small right ? ... so now you hate us ..

really i do have a reason to life ...1.- my fiance and to make your country mine too ... and i will... you know i will and is nothing you can do about it is why you act like that
        cuz in a few months i will be there really happy with my fiance getting marry and you will be all sad cuz this is a battle you can not win ... sorry ... get up from your seat and look out you window ... you will see a mexican face or a black face ........ this world belongs to all the people ... all colors all religions .... is why is a free country ... a free world
        you alreaddy lose ..... so sad
        so you and your superior white as$ can *uck my brown and big member ......
        HAVE A NICE DAY KK

Comment

first im *** 2nd saturday igot mail from ins with a new interviu at 10.01.2003 and my ead,is approved all mother****er and 3rd i **** with mexican **** is big i love ins he now what he douing

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation