Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingerprint

Is anyone in this board had a fingerprint appointment but didn't have current ID. I have fingerprint scheduled next month and I'm afraid to go to INS because I don't have valid ID, they're all expired and can't get a current one because I am out of status and currently in the process of AOS. Any advise??

Is anyone in this board had a fingerprint appointment but didn't have current ID. I have fingerprint scheduled next month and I'm afraid to go to INS because I don't have valid ID, they're all expired and can't get a current one because I am out of status and currently in the process of AOS. Any advise??

Comment

Normally, even if you have an expired passport it is accepted by the ASC.Try other IDs even if they are expired.

Comment

Mickey - if you are applying for AOS there is no problem even if you are out-of-status; in fact it is correct to say that you are *not* out-of-status, you are considered 'pending' with INS to obtain permanent residency. There is nothing to worry about, they know these things and won't bother you about IDs.

Comment

Thank you Bugsy and Mantra. Now, I feel relieve.

Comment

Guess Cheska have the same problem like me. Thank you for the advise.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation