Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused!

I am a canadien citizen and I came over to the states a year ago with my son who is american, for the past year we have been running in circles trying to figure out how get through this immigration stuff and have been running into dead walls. If anyone could give me some help that would be great.

Thanks!
    Mack

I am a canadien citizen and I came over to the states a year ago with my son who is american, for the past year we have been running in circles trying to figure out how get through this immigration stuff and have been running into dead walls. If anyone could give me some help that would be great.

Thanks!
    Mack

Comment

Mack, there are two ways in which you can immigrate to US: either your son sponsors you for a greencard or a company makes a job offer to you and can prove that they are unable to get a US resident for this job.

Comment

Well i would get my son to sponsor me but he is 2 and a half. When I came over here his fathers parents were sure it would be easier than this. I was engaged to be married and figured we could do it like that however we broke up. Are there any other possible ways, as I am a young single mom who doesn't have any extrodinary abilities the INS would recognize...

Mack

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed