Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to panties and umesh! (is this right?) G-325A APPLICANT

The G-325A refers to APPLICANTS last address out side US and APPLICANTS name goes in black box on bottom.

I know I fill out one four page set for me, one four page set for my wife.

Am I applicant for I-130 both sets? I am petitioning for her. Or am I applicant for my I-130 set, and wife is applicant for her I-130 set?

Is wife applicant for I-485 both sets? Or is it like above also? No wonder you need a lawyer for this!!! But we have no money!! ::banging head on keyboard:: Thanks!

The G-325A refers to APPLICANTS last address out side US and APPLICANTS name goes in black box on bottom.

I know I fill out one four page set for me, one four page set for my wife.

Am I applicant for I-130 both sets? I am petitioning for her. Or am I applicant for my I-130 set, and wife is applicant for her I-130 set?

Is wife applicant for I-485 both sets? Or is it like above also? No wonder you need a lawyer for this!!! But we have no money!! ::banging head on keyboard:: Thanks!

Comment

you have to give last address of Five years. USC is sponsor.

Comment

re I-130 you only need to submit one of these forms because, Section b) is your info & Section c) your alien spouse info. Your spouse info in box at bottom.
        Your wife is the only applicant for I-485, you don't need two I-485.
        I'm not going to swear to the above info, but that's the way I understand it to be and that's the way I'm doing it.

Comment

JOe, don't worry about things, they will work out for you. I am USC and I have read through many of these forms and still don't understand them all. I could imagine someone that is limited on their English what they experience when trying to fill these forms out.

Just keep posting instead of banging your head")and you will find the great help you need.

Good Luck and God Bless you and your wife!

Comment

I agree with guest, that is the way to do it...you wife is the only applicant, so you dont need two.

Hey i need some sympathy too!!! im banging my head against a damn brick wall!!!!

Comment

To Joe & Panties, looks like we're all in the same boat, but I believe we'll all get there in the end with the help of the (mostly) kind people on this board.

Comment

My apologies, please. I really did not mean to leave you out. I think I was beginning to think you two were of one person. Your problems are so much the same,lol.

I think you guys are doing a great job in hanging in there and trust me....it will all be worth it in the end. You are getting some really great advice on this board.

Keep us posted and let us know how things work out for you.

Good Luck My Friends and PLEASE, no more head banging unless it is to your favorite music, okay ").

Comment

re I-130 q22. where applying. I'm in NY State, but sending stuff to Vermont. Do I say applying in NYC, NY or St.Albans, VT. P.S. I give up typing these bloody forms. They're covered in "white out"by now, back to the biro for me & Why are those boxes on fillable forms so small!!!

Comment

Hey White Female..

LOL what made you think that me and Joe Schmo are the same ppl? we both are in a similar situation and we are helping each other out. Im getting there slowly though lol i didnt know that this would be such a pain in the rear.

Thanx for the support though i appreciate it.

Comment

what is the A number?? is this the same as the number on the I-94 card?

Comment

Vermont. You should file new form without white-out.
                        Why don't you file in NYC ? federal plaza> they accept these I-130. it will be easier for you to file by hand and you will have register receipt for fees paid. actual receipt will come in the mail which will have 13 digit tracable number.

Comment

ok, after calling ins and getting five customer service representatives who could not answer my g325A questions (they all tried to connect me to to an ins officer, but they were busy and i had to call back) I finally i got an answer. I don't know if it is right, becuase I have had two ins OFFICERS give me two different answers before.

She said for I-130 you do a g325a for petitioner and one for alien relative. still not clear who applicant is, she got all confused.

i-485 just do one for alien relative. alien relative is applicant, now for the bad news!

I am typing these forms on a typewriter. For some reason I asked the INS lady about typo's. She said there can't be any typo's or it will be rejected. (Unless you cross the word out, retype it and initial it.) Every form I have has typo's!!!! NOW WHAT DO I DO?? WE ARE CRYING, HOPELESS AND READY TO GIVE UP!!

Comment

LOL, Joe, sorry to laugh, but I really feel your pain. I also went through the same thing as you are, not getting an answer, not knowing what to do, how to fill the forms out, ect. ect.

But, HELP is on it's way. Umesh always comes through for so many people, so have faith in him. He usually gets on this time of the night, so be waiting for his reply. He always goes out of his way to help those in need and believe me, sounds as if you are in need, lol!

Hang in there friend!

Need to talk? Well, I am here to listen ")

Comment

JOE..IS THAT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING...YOU CANNOT TYPE UP YOUR FORMS???
                              DAMN!!! IVE SPENT ALL DAY AND NIGHT TRYING TO TYPE UP THIS DAMN FORMS AND NOW THOSE *** HOLES ARE SAYING NO TO THAT? WHAT THE F***K IS GOING ON HERE??? THIS IS SO DAMN ANNOYING AS IT IS, AND NOW I HAVE A NEW HUGE PROBLEM.

THANX FOR THE INFO DUDE...APPRECIATE IT. NOW IM GOING TO RIP THOSE SORRY *** FORMS TO BITS!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed