Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Case Status

I received approved I-539 (changing non-immigrant status) and I-765 from INS months earlier, however, the online case status for I-539 still shows that decision is yet to be made. Is this of any concern? How do I get this fixed?

p.s. I-765 case status is appearing correctly.

I received approved I-539 (changing non-immigrant status) and I-765 from INS months earlier, however, the online case status for I-539 still shows that decision is yet to be made. Is this of any concern? How do I get this fixed?

p.s. I-765 case status is appearing correctly.

Comment

It is just telling you the status of I-539. It appears that the INS has not taken a final decision. There is nothing to worry about at this time.

Comment

Umesh, that is exactly my point! INS did make a decision and had sent me approval by mail, BUT, did not update the system. Hence my concern.

Comment

dookie how long did it take INS to approve your I-539 ? I'm on the same boat waiting for a decision. I check the online case status every day but know Ihave doubts from what you say. Thanks

Comment

VISITOR, it took INS 18 weeks to process my I-539 and I-765.

Comment

dookie the online case status shows the average time it takes to process this case (I-539). Mine says 30 to 60 days, which is 8 weeks. Did yours says the same ?

Comment

VISITOR, I filed my I-539 and I-765 in late March of 2002; I received my approval for both by August 2002. However, the online status shows no record of I-539 approval.

Comment

dookie, I would call the customer service line of the service center that processed your case. Sometimes they give you more information than the online case status.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation