•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    I guess not. Well, it depends. Back in the day being single I wouldn't. Now, its a different story. If a wife catches hubby paying for another woman's drink she would give him lackofnukieitis.
    Or WORSE!!! Takwondo HiiiiiiYaaaaaa!!! Then No Need For Nukie.

Leave a comment:

• ALLFAIR
    replied
    WoMaN'S HeArT AnD MiNd aRe iNsOlUbLe pUzZlEs tO ThE MaLe. MuRdEr mIgHt bE CoNdOnEd oR ExPlAiNeD, aNd yEt sOmE SmAlLeR OfFeNsE MiGhT RaNkLe.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    LOL! MIR was the one who said it. And surely, you didn't expect us women to foot the bill, did you?

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Hi Lexlee,

Nagtagpo rin tayo rito. Nagpm ako sa iyo. Mabuti rin naman ako. Oo nga, syempre, hindi natin makakalimutan ang pinagmulan. Magulo pa rin sa atin, pero tingin ko matatapos ni GMA ang presidency niya roon.

Hopefully eh magkaabot-abot tayo nina Speedie at RN rito, at makapagpraktis kayo ng Tagalog, LOL!

Invite kita doon sa thread - avatars for Carribeanman - nandoon kami nagpupunta nina Speedie madalas (si RN rin). Kilala mo naman si Sprint di ba? Mag-post ka roon.

Leave a comment:

• lexlee1213
    replied
    hello GINANG B.
    I'm pretty good, actually I don't feel any different now that I am a citizen, siguro n***on mas secure na yung feeling ko that I am one but really, nothing has really changed, i am still very Filipino at heart especially yung mga values natin that is distincly ours. BTW very nice song, I remember those days, grade 6 ako noon, it's giving me goose ***ps hearing that song again. Ok, nice to see this thread circulating again. Sana ay maging maganda ang iyong araw and ingat palagi.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    That's good then. Love is a better topic than stinky underarms, LMAO! Speedie, you and your hubby are so sweet!

MIR, just a tip about women - they don't stink because of deodorants even when they sweat. No worries. (At least, most women don't.)

Drinks on Davdah - margarita for Speedie, whiskey (?) for MIR and Sabuntium and fruit punch for me.

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied
    Hopfully, you get the humor of it.
    I pleaded the 5th.

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied
    P.S. Not Such A far leap mrs. B . Dear Lord The Man Is Waiting For the Wife hunny To Finish Mowing The Grass On That Out Of Balance Riding Mower, In 100 degree Plus Heat, Probably Already Had Multiple "O's" . Dear God!!! The Least She Can Do Is Shower For Her Mahol!!! "LOVE". He Has Been Waiting Patiently For Her To Finish The Yard Work Anyway!!!!!! LOL.
    None of us ( Mrs B or me) mentioned the yard work here, I think you created your story and its getting long lol

MrsB and I are talking about a song and love.
    I don't think thats offensive.

What I did, is translate what was written.

And its true ... you hate your wife, and your wife is pilipino.

And frankly DC , I will kiss my hubby after
    a hard work in the yard and I will still say
    I love him whether he's sweaty or not, he took a shower or not.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs. B.:

Speed, to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe MIR's just practicing his language skills. MIR, it's kinda a long leap from love to stinky underarms, I must agree.

I'm curious about your post Davdah, care to translate?
    Teach Em How To Think Mrs B. And How To Get Rid of The Paranoia! Solamot.

P.S. Not Such A far leap mrs. B . Dear Lord The Man Is Waiting For the Wife hunny To Finish Mowing The Grass On That Out Of Balance Riding Mower, In 100 degree Plus Heat, Probably Already Had Multiple "O's" . Dear God!!! The Least She Can Do Is Shower For Her Mahol!!! "LOVE". He Has Been Waiting Patiently For Her To Finish The Yard Work Anyway!!!!!! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by speed_025:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No idea what most of it means. What I wrote was humor. If anyone can translate it.

Like RN said, this thread was post by Pilipino,was activated by RN so the language won't disrupt any other threads on the board.

But if you ask or get offended by it , we'll be polite enough to translate it for you.

DC, what does love have to do with working in the yard and being stinky? LOL...
    simple, DC hates his ex wife ( happens to be a pilipino) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I Was, In Very Simplest Form, Making A Funny! No Hidden Messages, Thoughts, Nor Memories! Nothing To Do With Anything Or anyone Else.

When I Post Always Remember!!! I Actually See All You Guys and Gals as Friends. Nothing To Offend I Assure All!! Speed!!!, Have A Drink, Relax. Don't Ever Forget, Some Of My best friends Filipino!!! . Where Do You Think I Learned So Much???? It Most Certainly was Not From The EX Or Her family!!! "They Hid Everything"!

OK ENOUGH!!! Drinks On The House For EVERYONE!!

Davdahs Buyin!!! LOL. Thanks Buddy, What a Nice Fella! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    No idea what most of it means. What I wrote was humor. If anyone can translate it. DC, what does love have to do with working in the yard and being stinky? LOL...
    Was Just a Joke
    For I Am....

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdXd0pJt4n8

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied
    here's the translation Mrs B.

You are in America, Speak English.
    If you don't like it , Go to Hell

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    Hey Lexlee, good to see you again, how's the new citizen?

Here's a song for you guys - remember that time?

Magkaisa

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied

Speed, to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe MIR's just practicing his language skills. MIR, it's kinda a long leap from love to stinky underarms, I must agree.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation