Hoy Pinoy, share your experience here!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedie, thanks for the song! I can imagine how your hubby said it. Mine says "kowh-mowhs-cha" for "kumusta."
    lol Mrs B. You have to make him say "mahal kita"
    everydaY!

Comment

• Originally posted by speed_025:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Speedie, thanks for the song! I can imagine how your hubby said it. Mine says "kowh-mowhs-cha" for "kumusta."
      lol Mrs B. You have to make him say "mahal kita"
      everydaY! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isnt That Special. Or If You Were Working In the Yard Today?/ He Might Say BAHO Killy Killy!! LOL.
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• di ka lang pala sa ulo me putok.
        pati sa kili-kili

Comment

• Him Also I Am sure. LOL. I Cant Read All and Interpret. But I Understand Spoken. Forget The Spelling From Me. LOL. I Do Well To spell English!! LOL.

Extensive Slang Also

Spending Time With Those That Intermix Tagalog, Cebuano, llocano At same Time!!

Then To Include English, and Philippines Slang All together!!! LOL. Not To Mention several that Throw in Some Italian!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Mi beszél Angol Amerikában. Ha ön nem szeret ez , menj a pokolba
            Did you know what MIR said in Pilipino?

I quoted Mrs B , telling her to tell her husband to say "mahal kita" = (I love you )everyday.

DC replied if she works on the yard
            the husband might say her under arm stinks!

talking about manners here!

Comment

• No idea what most of it means. What I wrote was humor. If anyone can translate it.

Like RN said, this thread was post by Pilipino,was activated by RN so the language won't disrupt any other threads on the board.

But if you ask or get offended by it , we'll be polite enough to translate it for you.

DC, what does love have to do with working in the yard and being stinky? LOL...
              simple, DC hates his ex wife ( happens to be a pilipino)

Comment

• Speed, to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe MIR's just practicing his language skills. MIR, it's kinda a long leap from love to stinky underarms, I must agree.

I'm curious about your post Davdah, care to translate?
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

• Hey Lexlee, good to see you again, how's the new citizen?

Here's a song for you guys - remember that time?

Magkaisa
                  Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

• I'm curious about your post Davdah, care to translate?
                    here's the translation Mrs B.

You are in America, Speak English.
                    If you don't like it , Go to Hell

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdXd0pJt4n8
                      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                        No idea what most of it means. What I wrote was humor. If anyone can translate it. DC, what does love have to do with working in the yard and being stinky? LOL...
                        Was Just a Joke
                        For I Am....

Comment

• Originally posted by speed_025:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No idea what most of it means. What I wrote was humor. If anyone can translate it.

Like RN said, this thread was post by Pilipino,was activated by RN so the language won't disrupt any other threads on the board.

But if you ask or get offended by it , we'll be polite enough to translate it for you.

DC, what does love have to do with working in the yard and being stinky? LOL...
                          simple, DC hates his ex wife ( happens to be a pilipino) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I Was, In Very Simplest Form, Making A Funny! No Hidden Messages, Thoughts, Nor Memories! Nothing To Do With Anything Or anyone Else.

When I Post Always Remember!!! I Actually See All You Guys and Gals as Friends. Nothing To Offend I Assure All!! Speed!!!, Have A Drink, Relax. Don't Ever Forget, Some Of My best friends Filipino!!! . Where Do You Think I Learned So Much???? It Most Certainly was Not From The EX Or Her family!!! "They Hid Everything"!

OK ENOUGH!!! Drinks On The House For EVERYONE!!

Davdahs Buyin!!! LOL. Thanks Buddy, What a Nice Fella! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. B.:

Speed, to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe MIR's just practicing his language skills. MIR, it's kinda a long leap from love to stinky underarms, I must agree.

I'm curious about your post Davdah, care to translate?
                            Teach Em How To Think Mrs B. And How To Get Rid of The Paranoia! Solamot.

P.S. Not Such A far leap mrs. B . Dear Lord The Man Is Waiting For the Wife hunny To Finish Mowing The Grass On That Out Of Balance Riding Mower, In 100 degree Plus Heat, Probably Already Had Multiple "O's" . Dear God!!! The Least She Can Do Is Shower For Her Mahol!!! "LOVE". He Has Been Waiting Patiently For Her To Finish The Yard Work Anyway!!!!!! LOL.

Comment

• P.S. Not Such A far leap mrs. B . Dear Lord The Man Is Waiting For the Wife hunny To Finish Mowing The Grass On That Out Of Balance Riding Mower, In 100 degree Plus Heat, Probably Already Had Multiple "O's" . Dear God!!! The Least She Can Do Is Shower For Her Mahol!!! "LOVE". He Has Been Waiting Patiently For Her To Finish The Yard Work Anyway!!!!!! LOL.
                              None of us ( Mrs B or me) mentioned the yard work here, I think you created your story and its getting long lol

MrsB and I are talking about a song and love.
                              I don't think thats offensive.

What I did, is translate what was written.

And its true ... you hate your wife, and your wife is pilipino.

And frankly DC , I will kiss my hubby after
                              a hard work in the yard and I will still say
                              I love him whether he's sweaty or not, he took a shower or not.

Comment

• Hopfully, you get the humor of it.
                                I pleaded the 5th.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources