Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magandang gabi 'good evening'

gotta catch up On Other threads Before Bed.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Do so

Magandang gabi 'good evening'
      This Philipin language
      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

• Thanks for activating the thread RN!!
        love it!

to jasmin.....

Kumusta na kabayan!

Comment

• LOL! You guys crack me up!

Yup, just like what Speedie said, thanks for bringing it up RN.

And Jasmin, kumusta kabayan!
          Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

• For those who don't understand most words here, our apologies, I think this thread is intended by somebody who would like to talk mostly to Filipinos only.

Good translation of that poem btw RN!

--John Wesley

Comment

• very nice pinoy jokes RN, kumusta jasmin?

Comment

• HIGH TECH!

THREE MEN, SINGAPOREAN, JAPANESE AND FILIPINO WERE SITTING NAKED IN A SAUNA. SUDDENLY THERE WAS A BEEPING SOUND.THE SINGAPOREAN PRESSED HIS
                FOREARM AND THE BEEP STOPPED. THE OTHERS LOOKED AT HIM QUESTIONINGLY.

"THAT WAS MY PAGER" HE SAID,"I HAVE A MICRO CHIP UNDER THE SKIN OF MY ARM."

A FEW MINUTES LATER A PHONE RANG. THE JAPANESE
                FELLOW LIFTED HIS PALM TO HIS EAR. WHEN HE FINISHED HE EXLPAINED,

"THAT WAS MY MOBILE PHONE. I HAVE A MICRO CHIP IN MY HAND."

THE FILIPINO FELT DECIDEDLY LOW TECH, BUT NOT TO BE OUTDONE HE DECIDED HE HAD TO DO SOMETHING JUST AS IMPRESSIVE. HE STEPPED OUT OF THE SAUNA
                AND WENT TO THE BATHROOM. HE RETURNED WITH A PIECE OF TOILET PAPER HANGING FROM HIS B UTT. THE OTHERS RAISED THEIR EYEBROWS AND STARED AT HIM.

THE FILIPINO FINALLY ! SAID......."AY DIOS MIO, WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT?!I'M GETTING A FAX..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmin:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                  Thanks for activating the thread RN!!
                  love it!

to jasmin.....

Kumusta na kabayan!

speed, Mrs B & Lexlee:

Mabuti naman...However, hindi ako kabayan...it's just that I was happened to be in there a few years back when my father was stationed there and I learned a bit of this language....

As for someone bringing this thread up, then this thread was never out of sight being in the limelight for the last 5 years as per my observation...perhaps, the original poster is still around between us in another ID or maybe this thread still attracts to many Phipinos on this site who are around to keep it going...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whereas, this thread was disabled by the webmaster sometime ago due to its length and age; then just recently eventually enabled again; but whoever that member who initiated this thread many years ago may be; which I revived just a few days back due to a very relevant article that I felt like posting; and those of us who are willing to keep this thread going, have nothing else inspiring us but the common noble intent of keeping the spirit of bayanihan and kapatiran alive (in a single thread with the utmost respect to and not to appear disruptive of the other members of this forum). Anyway, this is my own view. I respect yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
                    For those who don't understand most words here, our apologies, I think this thread is intended by somebody who would like to talk mostly to Filipinos only.

Si Ge. Riteo Neihbor.
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Originally posted by speed_025:
                      HIGH TECH!

THREE MEN, SINGAPOREAN, JAPANESE AND FILIPINO WERE SITTING NAKED IN A SAUNA. SUDDENLY THERE WAS A BEEPING SOUND.THE SINGAPOREAN PRESSED HIS
                      FOREARM AND THE BEEP STOPPED. THE OTHERS LOOKED AT HIM QUESTIONINGLY.

"THAT WAS MY PAGER" HE SAID,"I HAVE A MICRO CHIP UNDER THE SKIN OF MY ARM."

A FEW MINUTES LATER A PHONE RANG. THE JAPANESE
                      FELLOW LIFTED HIS PALM TO HIS EAR. WHEN HE FINISHED HE EXLPAINED,

"THAT WAS MY MOBILE PHONE. I HAVE A MICRO CHIP IN MY HAND."

THE FILIPINO FELT DECIDEDLY LOW TECH, BUT NOT TO BE OUTDONE HE DECIDED HE HAD TO DO SOMETHING JUST AS IMPRESSIVE. HE STEPPED OUT OF THE SAUNA
                      AND WENT TO THE BATHROOM. HE RETURNED WITH A PIECE OF TOILET PAPER HANGING FROM HIS B UTT. THE OTHERS RAISED THEIR EYEBROWS AND STARED AT HIM.

THE FILIPINO FINALLY ! SAID......."AY DIOS MIO, WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT?!I'M GETTING A FAX..."
                      LOL. Very accurate!

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                        This also goes to prove something else. Why are 3 guys in a sauna together, naked?

If you're a techi geek, you don't get any, LOL...
                        NAKED??? Houston "TEXAS"! We Have A Problem!! So Glad You pointed That out! OVERLOOKED!

Those Hot "VIRTUAL" Babes are Safer These Days Anyway. LOL.

Comment

• Mabuti gabi Pagkakaibigan 'Good Night Friends"

Gotta Venture The Other Threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
                            For those who don't understand most words here, our apologies, I think this thread is intended by somebody who would like to talk mostly to Filipinos only.

Si Ge. Riteo Neihbor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! MIR - you crack me up with your Tagalog.

--John Wesley

Comment

• Originally posted by davdah:
                              Shhhh. The reason those guys are alone is their wives are with me in my hot tub. Hee hee heee.

--John Wesley

Comment

• Hi Jasmin,

I hope you had nice memories during those times you stayed there as a child. That poem you shared is lovely.

RN, I agree with you about keeping the spirit of brotherhood alive. I will post too if I come across good articles.

Speedie, thanks for the song! I can imagine how your hubby said it. Mine says "kowh-mowhs-cha" for "kumusta."

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed