Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some help please

My finance is getting ready to file our I-129F petition, but what else has to be handed in. The I-129F form and how many copies of the G-325A bio information forms.i heard it is four copies but why is it four copies when they are all identical

My finance is getting ready to file our I-129F petition, but what else has to be handed in. The I-129F form and how many copies of the G-325A bio information forms.i heard it is four copies but why is it four copies when they are all identical

Comment

You need 4 identical copies of your bio and 4 identical copies of fiance's bio.

Comment

WHY IS THIS?

Comment

I don't know why you have to send in all the copies. Nobody ever asked before! You just do as they ask and hope for the best.

Comment

There are actually 4 pages to the 325 form. If you fill out a pdf filliable form on line it will automatically fill out all four pages for you then you can print it. The reason there are 4 pages to the form that look identical is because the original writtn out form was a carbon form with 4 pages of 4 different colors. Each different colored page went to different departments for processing. If you pull up the form on line you will also see that the pages are not exactly alike. The have footers on each page that are different. (1) Ident., (2) Rec. Br., (3) C., (4) Consul. If you do a set of forms for both yourself and your fiancee make sure to print extra sets as you will need them again for the Adjustment of Status after marriage. Just keep the extra unsigned and not dated so you can just have another set of originals. Hope this helps.

Comment

THANKS THATS GREAT

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs