Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch or Canadian, which has a better chance at obtaining a green card?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch or Canadian, which has a better chance at obtaining a green card?

I am a Dutch National living in Canada. I am in the process of obtaining my Canadian Citizenship. While i will still have to wait several months before I am naturalized! should wait untill I am a Canadian or start the process when I am still Dutch. Since the major reason that I want to live in the States is that I want to join the US navy! And hope to live in a warm climate . Thank you for our help.

I am a Dutch National living in Canada. I am in the process of obtaining my Canadian Citizenship. While i will still have to wait several months before I am naturalized! should wait untill I am a Canadian or start the process when I am still Dutch. Since the major reason that I want to live in the States is that I want to join the US navy! And hope to live in a warm climate . Thank you for our help.

Comment

If you really want a live in warm climate & make money. Then get your Canadian Citizenship and apply for job in middle east. They offer big buckks for Canadian and US citizen.

Comment

Joining the US Navy does not require that one has to be a resident of the US (whether Dutch/Canadian) You can go to the US on a visa and joyfully join the Navy.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation