Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone knows the answer to this dilema ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone knows the answer to this dilema ?

Hi, I had a I 485 (political asylum) case that has been approved on sept 2002. Yesterday I check the INS website and when I provide my 13 digit # it's says:
    "On december 18 2002, after approving your application, we order you a new card. Processing normally takes between 450-480 days. The card will be mail to you as soon as it is ready."
    Please anyone can advise me how long usually it takes until they will send me the green-card? I know people who received their card in less then 2-3 months? Thank you

Hi, I had a I 485 (political asylum) case that has been approved on sept 2002. Yesterday I check the INS website and when I provide my 13 digit # it's says:
    "On december 18 2002, after approving your application, we order you a new card. Processing normally takes between 450-480 days. The card will be mail to you as soon as it is ready."
    Please anyone can advise me how long usually it takes until they will send me the green-card? I know people who received their card in less then 2-3 months? Thank you

Comment

I WOULD WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU FILED YOUR INITIAL APPLICATION

Comment

I filled out my I 485 on july 23, 1998. That was exactly 1 year after my political asylum was approved. On sept 2002 they approved my I-485 and last week I received my green-card in mail.

Comment

you lucky daughter of a b****.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs