Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 Cleveland

Has or is anyone having their N-400 processed through Cleveland? They show their processing time as 500- 530 on several sites, looking to see if anyone can give us their actual processing time. So far from the date the first NOA (September 09, 2002) it has been 178 days. (Fingerprint appointment was January 16, 2003....have heard nothing since.)

Has or is anyone having their N-400 processed through Cleveland? They show their processing time as 500- 530 on several sites, looking to see if anyone can give us their actual processing time. So far from the date the first NOA (September 09, 2002) it has been 178 days. (Fingerprint appointment was January 16, 2003....have heard nothing since.)

Comment

Since you were Finger Printed on January 16, 2003, you should get your interview by April or maximum in May, 2003.
      Good luck.

Comment

If he (my husband)is to get an interview in April or May of this year he should be getting a notice within the next couple of weeks. Somehow I don't feel this will happen as Cleveland seems to have the speed of a snail where N-400 is concerned.

Comment

May be Cleveland is slow in processing of some other type of petitions, but Naturalization processing is different. They just have to check Fingerprint records and schedule interview, because the person has already gone through Immigration screening. Immigration takes time when they have to give Immigration benefits like AOS etc. to some alien, but since your husband has GC and its just a procedure to give him Citizenship.
          Good luck.

Comment

Just wanted to let you know I spoke with our congressmans immigration liason......he looked into Steve's case. Steve will not be getting an interview until the END OF THE YEAR. He filed August 2002. Went on to tell me his oath ceremony will NOT BE until THIS TIME NEXT YEAR. March 2004.

That is way off what you are telling people to expect for Naturalization .

Comment

what? that is outragously slow.. Did the liason actually talked to INS, or he just pulled something out the air?

It took us 5 months from filing to interview in Chicago, and about the same for my friend in Dallas

Comment

The liason spoke both with Nebraska & Cleveland. I know of one fellow that has now waited 1.5 years for his interview (fingerprinted 7 months ago.) Another fellow is waiting on his fingerprinting appointment NOA who filed in November 2002.

Cleveland's listed wait time is 500 -530.....but should be more like 720 at this rate!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation