Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION. I RECEIVED NOA 2 APPROVAL FROM MSC ON NOV, 21 2002.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    YOUR FILE GOES LIKE THIS: MSC>NVC>CONSULATE, NO MATTER WHAT, THAT HOW IT GOES. MY 129-F WAS APPROVED AT MSC ON NOV, 18 2002. IT WAS RECEIVED AT NVC ON NOV, 25 2002. I CALLED THE PHONE # LISTED ABOVE THAT SAME DATE IT WAS RECEIVED BY NVC. I CALLED AGAIN NVC ON DEC 4 2002, AND WAS TOLD MY FILE WAS SEND ELECTRONICALLY TO CUIDAD JUARES, MEXICO ON NOV, 29 2002.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You should call the NVC 603 - 334 - 0700 and see if they have your case.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I got the notice about a week later. I don't know if the procedure has changed , but a lot of people are saying the K3 has to go to the NVC, but i just got off the phone with ins and they said it goes directly to the consulate (i dont usually believe ins until I call 5 times with the same question and average out their answers..)

I'm not going to worry, since I'm probably going to hold out for the I-130

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    When did you get your approval notice? My case was approved Nov 20th 2002, but I have not received my approval notice in the mail yet. It is my understanding that the K3 goes to the NVC and then is emailed by them to the consulate. You should get a notice from the NVC next saying they have forwarded your case to the appropriate consulate.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic k3-> NVC OR k3-> consulate

k3-> NVC OR k3-> consulate

After the k3 application has been approved, does it go to the NVC or directly to the consulate.

My approval notice (11/20) says:

"the above petition has been approved, and forwarded to the listed consulate"
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney