Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help. Question about I-129F

Someone please help me I have a few questions. I am filling out the I-134 Forms. And I wanted to know looking at the I-134 Form. In Question Number 3 of the form both my Affidavit of Support and my co-sponser should have the same person right. I am the one who has filed the I-129F. Next in Question number 8 do I need to list my Fiance even before she arrives to the USA under my depedency or should my co-sponsor list my Fiance name under Question number 8. I know my co-sponsor will list my name in question number 8 but I wanted to make sure that does my Fiance name need to also be listed or not. And last question is in Question number 10 about:I have submitted visa petition so I will be the only one to write in my Fiance name in Question number 10. But my question is does my co-sponsor also need to write my Fiance name in Question Number 10 or does the Co-Sponsor leave Question number 10 blank.

I also want to know are there many deplyas in the Texas Service center of the BCIS. I have done my fileing at the Texas Service center. Some one please tellme. Thanks alot for taking your time to read my issues and helping me out.

I is great there is a discussion board made for people to talk about immigration issues and get help from others.

Someone please help me I have a few questions. I am filling out the I-134 Forms. And I wanted to know looking at the I-134 Form. In Question Number 3 of the form both my Affidavit of Support and my co-sponser should have the same person right. I am the one who has filed the I-129F. Next in Question number 8 do I need to list my Fiance even before she arrives to the USA under my depedency or should my co-sponsor list my Fiance name under Question number 8. I know my co-sponsor will list my name in question number 8 but I wanted to make sure that does my Fiance name need to also be listed or not. And last question is in Question number 10 about:I have submitted visa petition so I will be the only one to write in my Fiance name in Question number 10. But my question is does my co-sponsor also need to write my Fiance name in Question Number 10 or does the Co-Sponsor leave Question number 10 blank.

I also want to know are there many deplyas in the Texas Service center of the BCIS. I have done my fileing at the Texas Service center. Some one please tellme. Thanks alot for taking your time to read my issues and helping me out.

I is great there is a discussion board made for people to talk about immigration issues and get help from others.

Comment

For the Affidavit of Support both you and your co-sponsor need to complete the application based on your current situation. Your fiance is not currently your dependent. They want to know who, in the United States, you and your co-sponsor are responsible for supporting. Yes you are both putting your fiance's name in #3. In item #10 I would have your co-sponsor put "none" but further state they are co-sponsoring your fiance. I would also write a letter with the Affidavits stating your are the sponsor and the other person is the co-sponsor. Be sure to put your case number and the name of your fiance on the letter and have both letters notarized. I hope this is helpful. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation