Public benefits and Qualified Alien- State vs Federal requirements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well in my case my State are following the rules of Immigration (as per affidavit . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's their excuse. Their logic is your hubby is responsible because of the I-864. This assumes the (ex) hubby IS responsible of course! As you know, that's not the case and you're left out in the cold to fend for yourself. A very caring attitude for a self-proclaimed God-fearing State such as yours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. They were more concerned about illegals than anything else.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Thank you all for your input, I will keep you updated on what will happen next.

Sprint, I know there will always be difficult people here and anywhere else. I know also that the fraud some members here accuse everybody of does exist.. sadly. But I'm not one of them.
      As you said no matter what I would say, some people will never believe. It's not my job or my responsibility to convince them.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vegado:
        Thank you all for your input, I will keep you updated on what will happen next.

Sprint, I know there will always be difficult people here and anywhere else. I know also that the fraud some members here accuse everybody of does exist.. sadly. But I'm not one of them.
        As you said no matter what I would say, some people will never believe. It's not my job or my responsibility to convince them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good post, Vegado. I hope you and your kids are doing okay. You'll get through this because you have the fighting spirit!! Let me know if I can help in any way.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation