X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linda can u help?

hi everybody
    I have processed i-485 based on employment. received EAD 180 days ago. if I change my employemnt now according to the rule , will it be possible for my employer to take away the sponsorship and use that approved labor for someone else.? I n that case do i have to start the whole green card process again?
    thx
    waiting for a reply

hi everybody
    I have processed i-485 based on employment. received EAD 180 days ago. if I change my employemnt now according to the rule , will it be possible for my employer to take away the sponsorship and use that approved labor for someone else.? I n that case do i have to start the whole green card process again?
    thx
    waiting for a reply

Comment

please, advise anyone!

Comment

yes,u cant change ur employer cause they the one who sponserd u here.it is just as bad as if u get married to a us citizen and then get divorced.u should have asked a lawyer before making such a big mistake.there is a big chance u might get deported if u come from some of these countries on the ins black list now.tough luck.

Comment

i think ur employer always submits a letter to the INS saying u not working for them any more.if u been working for them less than 5 years u be deported.

Comment

well,what kind of work u do?how long u been working in america?what country u come from?how old r u?all that can help u petition to stay in america.

Comment

By sponsoring you your employer has had to prove that there are no citizens/Americans willing/able/available to perform your job. That is not only time consuming, but expensive for your employer. In my opinion you have a responsibility to remain with that employer to repay him/her for these efforts to employ you. I would not advise your switching employers right now - you need to stay with your sponsoring employer until the process is complete. After that it is up to you how long you will stay with that company.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation