Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANK YOU MOHAN FOR YOUR HELP

I JUST WANT TO THANK MOHAN FOR HIS/HER HELP...I ASKED FOR HELP W/MY HUSBANDS I-601 IN DECEMBER WHEN IT CAME BACK DENIED AND MOHAN HELPED ME AND WE FINALLY GOT THE APPROVAL LETTER YESTERDAY...WE ARE SO HAPPY OH WHAT A RELIEF AND WE OWE IT ALL TO MOHAN...YOU WERE RIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH...GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER...I DIDNT NEED A LAWYER AFTER ALL...THANKS AGAIN MOHAN AND GOD BLESS

I JUST WANT TO THANK MOHAN FOR HIS/HER HELP...I ASKED FOR HELP W/MY HUSBANDS I-601 IN DECEMBER WHEN IT CAME BACK DENIED AND MOHAN HELPED ME AND WE FINALLY GOT THE APPROVAL LETTER YESTERDAY...WE ARE SO HAPPY OH WHAT A RELIEF AND WE OWE IT ALL TO MOHAN...YOU WERE RIGHT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH...GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR AN ANSWER...I DIDNT NEED A LAWYER AFTER ALL...THANKS AGAIN MOHAN AND GOD BLESS

Comment

thank you. hope the burden is gone, and you can breath in relief.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Hi Faith, do you mind posting your story, or can I email you. I am also dealing with the I601 and also getting help from Mohan.
        Congratulations! It is good to hear that the I601 does get approved sometimes!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation