Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    If you would actually read, that is if you can read, the differences in the writing, you could tell very easily if it was Umesh Passi or not.

Take care!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think you were Umesh.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I really don't think Annalemma cares who is best and who is not as long as she gets her question answered.

Umesh Passi and Mohan are both great advisors and so are many others that might have the experience and able to give advice.

I really don't understand some people on this board. Where in the H*LL did a lot of you come from anyway?

TO: Annalemma,

I apologize for the immaturity of certain people on this board and I do hope soon that your question will be answered.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hahaha...umesh is becoming jealous...Mohan remains the best...sorry umesh...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I will try to answer your question from what I know.

As for RIR, You (or your company) will have to prove that there is no US person available for the job and if it is proved that there are suitable candidates willing to accept the job, then they will get the job and not you so the application fails. You will have to evaluate your situation based on exprience, skills and location and decide on that basis. One word of caution DOL strongly advises the position requirements cannot be tailor-made for a candidate.

I am sorry but have no answers for future application.

LB

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Umesh , Mohan please help !!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The best advisor on these boards has been and remains Umesh Passi. Unfortunately some people began to bash him.....even then....I know he would never leave. He's very knowleadgeable and has excellent research skills...I know he will come and respond to your question...

Take care and good luck!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The best advisor on these boards has been and remains Mohan. Unfortunately some people began to bash him and he left...although he does come time after time...he's very knowleadgeable and has excellent research skills...i hope he comes and respond your question...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'm sorry that I can't answer your question, but I'm posting this to get your message bumped back to the top so others can see it again. Good luck1

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am an H1B consultant and just spoke to my lawyer about RIR.

The lawyer said that the chances of success in this high unemploymene rate environment are really low.

I am based in arlington, VA and have a master degree in industrial engineering and operations research - also have programming skills

do you guys think that now is not a good time to apply for RIR?
    Also if i apply and get rejected will it affect my chances for next time?

Please advise - I am very confused.

Thanking you in advance
    Analemma

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Umesh, Mohan, Linda or anyone else --- PLEASE HELP

Umesh, Mohan, Linda or anyone else --- PLEASE HELP

I am an H1B consultant and just spoke to my lawyer about RIR.

The lawyer said that the chances of success in this high unemploymene rate environment are really low.

I am based in arlington, VA and have a master degree in industrial engineering and operations research - also have programming skills

do you guys think that now is not a good time to apply for RIR?
    Also if i apply and get rejected will it affect my chances for next time?

Please advise - I am very confused.

Thanking you in advance
    Analemma
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs