Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Answer This, ? on work permit

I was sponsored by a convalescent hospital and just received my work permit recently. But I was having second thoughts whether I wanna continue working to this convalescent Hospital or just find a new sponsor. I am not happy with my job right now, working environment truly *****, they don't pay overtime and I get paid so little. I want to move to another job and have my sponsorship refiled. Does my present employer have the right to take away or cancel my work permit? please reply.

I was sponsored by a convalescent hospital and just received my work permit recently. But I was having second thoughts whether I wanna continue working to this convalescent Hospital or just find a new sponsor. I am not happy with my job right now, working environment truly *****, they don't pay overtime and I get paid so little. I want to move to another job and have my sponsorship refiled. Does my present employer have the right to take away or cancel my work permit? please reply.

Comment

Your new employer will have to file papers for you again. Your present employer can not take away this work permit. Your new employer will need to file papers asap.
      Good luck.

Comment

thanks for your prompt reply Umesh.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources