Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck

I'm just fed up with these people, they want to be known they know a lot but they don't make sense.This is to show there are more illegal filipinos in the US than the population in their own country.Look at their posts, they don't even speak english for christ's sake.

I'm just fed up with these people, they want to be known they know a lot but they don't make sense.This is to show there are more illegal filipinos in the US than the population in their own country.Look at their posts, they don't even speak english for christ's sake.

Comment

Look at your grammar, it looks like chop suey to me.

Get lost lost and leave us alone, or if you are now near the window, you know what to do, or go to the farm and plant camote, or scracth your own galis to make you happy.

Comment

What the heck are you talking about? You are talking word salad to me, you don't even know how to talk the talk. You are trying to be an advisor in this board you don't even know what's the head and where's the tail.So summedown, summedown and know where you belong. Leave the advises to knowledgeable people like my hero Mohan, Brownfox,Angeland Umesh.ANDERSTANG????????

Comment

mohan ,brownfox and umesh are also all good advisor except youuuuuuuu...so if you are not happy and angry too bad for you, you going be old day by day,so if you have nothing to do...just mind your own business okey!!

Comment

all ah all yuh talkin dotishness.

Comment

I never thought my comemts will ring sour notes to your sensibilities. I apologized for my behavior.

But people have reasons to be angry specially when some one is bringing in ill fellings to a particular race without justification.

Of course I admit that my reaction was likely unprofessional and again I apologized.

To those who would like to picture me as an advisor, I would say, I just want to help in giving my opinion on the matter at hand. In fact, I do research work before I venture to put my opinion in print.

Thank you very much people, PEACE BE WITH US ALL!

Comment

TO BONI

Let's roll

Comment

can you tell me why you're mad at filipinos only?

of course they don't speak english when they post. they TYPE!

Comment

HEY MY BONI LIES OVER THE OCEAN

Your language smell, can you say something good and in a nice way?

Comment

I'm amazed at your anger towards Filipinos and the time you waste starting a thread about them. Why even bother? If they're so irrelevant in your life, you shouldn't even care! Just goes to show how penny-ante your mind is. Try annd divert your energy to something better than anger and maybe you'll be happier.

Comment

Do I sense envy here? Why single out Filipinos?

And just because they chose not to use English when they post doesn't mean they don't know English. It's a bit rude but it's their choice. Deal with it.

Comment

Heck, your post doesn't make sense too.

Comment

TO:

MY BONI LIES OVER THE OCEAN

ENGLISH PROFESSOR

WHAT DO YOU THINK

You can not be a monopoly of everythink. Stop your vendictiveness, you despicable animals.

Comment

For such strong emotions, you could at least try and spell things correctly to prove your convictions....

vendictiveness - this should be spelled vIndictiveness.

everythink? did you mean everythinG? the letter K is 3 keys away from the letter G. So you are either stupid or a lousy typist.

Idiot!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed