CAME IN WITH A VISA AND HAS BEEN DENIED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just keep dodging the issues....just like every other 'under-the-table' business owner who gets caught....and as predicted, you claim that your illegal workers are better than me or any other American...only because you paid them $5 a day.
    But your hypocrisy shines through the facade of phony compassion for illegals...you just want cheap labor, and to **** with our laws....turn in your blue passport....you don't deserve to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
      You just keep dodging the issues....just like every other 'under-the-table' business owner who gets caught....and as predicted, you claim that your illegal workers are better than me or any other American...only because you paid them $5 a day.
      But your hypocrisy shines through the facade of phony compassion for illegals...you just want cheap labor, and to **** with our laws....turn in your blue passport....you don't deserve to have it.
      You know since this forum is unmoderated, I have no problem saying this to you, you piece of s.hit. You don't know my business and I am the most law abiding person you will ever meet. I doubt your IQ would meet that of the illegals we had hired with our company. Talk about s.*** of the earth illegal douche.bags, the only thing that separates you from them is you're not illegal - or are you?

Comment

you know wut u piece of junk,

I was in DC on a business trip just few days ago and I just wish for your dream to be true and met u face to face, keep your nasty fingers hittin the keyboard and wish for a piece of mind because u seem to be missing the fact you are expired' through yourself on the junk yard between Lyn and the 19th ave because i just noticed your picture was stamped on it u piece of ****' scum wanko'

abercrombiecanuck: who are you? some expert in US immigration law? No, you're just some idiot that got lost past Niagra Falls....

and to Proud...yea, sure "we didn't knowingly hire illegals..."...of course, the first clue should have been the inability to speak English on the part of several 'candidates.' That's the same tired bee ess excuse sleazy business owners use when they want to scam cheap labor,....so post their W2s or their time cards, Proud...after all, if they aren't American citizens, their information is not protected by privacy laws....but you lack the courage to do such a thing....same offer....let's meet on the steps of the IRS offices in DC tomorrow, at noon. There, you can explain how "gosh, I didn't know these guys were illegal..." and produce your pay records....what do you say? Up to the challenge? That's what I thought....too wimpy and too sleazy.

Comment

Gosh...you're so brave....did you get that from beating up women? Syrian men are wimps. Just another rhcj.

Comment

I am left with no option but to speak to you with Sympathy'

Gosh...you're so brave....did you get that from beating up women? Syrian men are wimps. Just another rhcj.

Comment

Sprint, if you were billed for medical care then that means you have a job, which means you are not poor. In any event your sponsor is responsible for federal based debts. But if you have a job, why did you not get issurance? Are you those lazy young people who want to spend all their money on partying and drugs? Here poor people don't pay for medical care, working people pay for their medical care and for that of illegal aliens and other welfare cases.

Get your facts straight before you comment.

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
                Sprint, if you were billed for medical care then that means you have a job, which means you are not poor. In any event your sponsor is responsible for federal based debts. But if you have a job, why did you not get issurance? Are you those lazy young people who want to spend all their money on partying and drugs? Here poor people don't pay for medical care, working people pay for their medical care and for that of illegal aliens and other welfare cases.

Get your facts straight before you comment.

Fed,

I cannot get insurance as I cannot afford it. It is double then what you would pay as I am an immigrant.

No my employer does not give me cover.
                Previously when I was not working due to circumstances I could not even get foodstamps. Zilch.

No I AM NOT entitled to any benefits whatsoever. No medicaid, nothing at all! They said because of Immigration law.
                There is what you call the 5yr rule.
                The 1st 5 yrs of having your GC you cannot claim any benefits. After the 5 yrs and an agency do give you any benefits and you are still a LPR, then the said agencies can sue your sponsor back for the money.

I am currently now in a very serious situation where I cannot get the treatment I need due to this rule. I am not eligible for Medicaid solely because of that 5yr rule.

Even if I could afford insurance, it does not cover for pre-existing.

I will not explain my health or details on this board, but believe me when I say I CANNOT get help due to the affidavit of support my hushand signed.
                All agencies told me that he is responsible..period.

Some States do bend the rules and do give some benefits. This State stick to the rules to the tee.

My son cannot receive the low insurance that most all kids in my State receive because he is not yet a USC.

You obviously need to update your information Fed.

Yes I have been billed for all my medical care, I owe well over 30k now and going up.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I've never yet heard of the US Government going after a USC sponsor for their obligation under the I-864. What has happened from time to time is the immigrant suing the sponsoring USC for failure to support under I-864 terms. The USC can dodge this however by claiming to be unemployed and having no income so in reality the I-864 is not a guarantee of anything much. Probably not even worth the paper it's printed on!

One interesting point is the I-864 remains enforceable even in the event of a divorce. There are only 4 ways the I-864 becomes void:

The immigrant becomes a USC
                  Earns tax credits for 40 quarters of work
                  Leaves U.S. permanently or dies
                  Becomes bankrupt (possibly)
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sprint, don't lie. No insurance company may legally base an insurance policy based on citizenship. Only if you are living outside the U.S. may it deny coverage based on citizenship or if you are an illegal alien.

Which is it? Are you violating your status by living outside the U.S. or are you an illegal?

There are plenty of attorneys who will take a discrimination case against an insurance company for denying you if you are a legal permanent resident. Even a bad lawyer could win a case that easy.

Comment

The federal government funds community health programs and the city of San Francisco and California, like many states, will cover aliens in their Medicare (Medical in California) program.

Just move to San Francisco and you can get a completely free program.

Comment

Sprint, don't lie. No insurance company may legally base an insurance policy based on citizenship. Only if you are living outside the U.S. may it deny coverage based on citizenship or if you are an illegal alien.

Which is it? Are you violating your status by living outside the U.S. or are you an illegal?

There are plenty of attorneys who will take a discrimination case against an insurance company for denying you if you are a legal permanent resident. Even a bad lawyer could win a case that easy.
                        You are so naive or just stupid. Hey, dont' take my word for it, ask around to those who are married to an immigrant

There is no way they can verify the history we tell them. It is a risk. We could quite easily leave something off that was a pre-existing problem, so hence why we are charged more.

I worked for an Insurance company for a while, and it was in their policy!

No Fed, of course I am not illegal and I am in the US as LPR.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Sorry I can't move anywhere, travel is not an option health wise for me. Why should I move, here is my home.

Comment

You have a medical problem that keeps you from moving but can't move to a city or state with free medical care for aliens? That makes no sense

Comment

You have a medical problem that keeps you from moving but can't move to a city or state with free medical care for aliens? That makes no sense
                              It would if you knew my situ, but you don't and I don't have to explain. Just take my word for it

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs