Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake01:
    from what I understand from fellow work colleagues, hospitals and doctors here aren't that great at diagnosing the right ailment, infact one of the girls I work with, her child was mis diagnosed and died. Looks like is happens all over, so Federale I suggest you get off your pedestal about how great the system is over here at the moment.

As for being lazy welfare recipients, looks like you know nothing of the NHS system in the UK, everybody who works pays into the NHS, and it is my beleif, that if you are claiming unemployment, a portion of your unemployment claim goes towards NHS. infact are you saying that once people reach retirement age, even tho they have worked all their life they are lazy welfare recipients because they receive NHS, and free prescriptions, as well as children under the age of 16 unless they are students.

Dont knock what you dont know!!!!

I cannot say if it will work over here or not, but at least it will give everybody a chance to get the health care they need, some people cannot afford private medical insurance.

I would also like to point out that in the UK we have private hospitals and doctors and have the choice to pay for private health insurance,

BTW: I do have health insurance here. as well as vision , dental etc., so dont start saying i'm a lazy welfare recipient here in the US, being a permanent resident I cannot claim a thing, I work I pay all my bills on time, as least if you went to the UK for a holiday and became seriously ill, the first thing they would do is treat you, not ask to see your insurance card first!

Welcome back Jakeeee!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I Understand S12.

Certain ways of Life destroyed, By others, Abused and manipulated the system. Can Cause much dammage!!! never was USC In the Thoughts. Only Self!!! Different Worlds colliding!!! Causes problems!!! USA Attempts to be fair, Yet Many USC suffer From This attempt At fairness!!! Truth!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I can't win, huh? OK Proud,.....let's go to the IRS tomorrow, and let's share our stories....I'll tell them that I have never hired an illegal, evaded witholding taxes and Social Security contributions...what will you tell them? Or will you lie?
        You are just like most immigration attorneys....you have sold out your fellow Americans for the almighty dollar.
        And you want to challenge me, you morally bankrupt, unethical "business" owner? Really? Let's dance.....
        Let's go over the checklist...
        Who has knowingly hired illegals? You? Me?
        Answer: you
        Who has paid illegal workers under the table, thus avoiding US taxes? You? Me? Answer: you
        Who has violated US laws by knowingly hiring illegal workers? YOu? Me? Answer: you
        Who has no ethics nor patriotism? YOu? Me? Answer: you
        And no wonder you kept preaching compassion...you just wanted a cheap source of labor...you know, I drove by your enema bag cleaning business the other day...here's the sign I saw in the window:

HELP WANTED:

Requirements: Must be an illegal alien douchebag
        Must show proof of having overstayed a visa or having sneaked across our borders
        Must show that you are involved in a sham marriage with one of those 300 pound manatees that gather around immigrate.2us.lard
        No Americans or LPRs need apply
        Salaries from $5, $10 or $15 a day, no benefits.
        Must present fake Social Security card (no worries, Proud USC wouldn't call e-verify)

You are a pathetic excuse for an American citizen...you have sold out your patriotism for a few extra dollars....and yet you have the audacity to challenge my views? You cannot even point to one of my views that are inconsistent with current U.S. laws!! Go ahead.....I defy you to do so.
        And while you are contemplating some 'clever' answers....answer this question to our readers:
        Why are you justified in hiring illegal aliens ahead of Americans? Point to that section of US law that exempts you.... come on..... show some courage,,,,or maybe some of that hidden 'knowledge' about our immigration and labor laws.....but you can't (and won't)...no doubt, we'll hear how all those illegals were the best workers a $5 bill could buy....and that you don't have to justify your actions to me....the typical answers of cheats, of ethically challenged 'business people'...you are no better than WalMart or the meat packing plants, who hire llegals and then try to plead some bee ess about how they 'didn't know' that they were illegal....sure....but then, that kind of response is also common amongst those with double digit IQs....
        So thanks from all of us American citizen taxpayers, ProudUSC....thanks for your 'support', thanks for being so honest when you preached compassion towards illegals, all the while hiring them for peanuts. under the table. Now, if you are going to claim you paid them the prevailing wage, well, kindly post all those W2s on this site...after all, their information is not protected by privacy laws....
        pathetic...absolutely pathetic.

Comment

And just like Davdah says..."the moment you capitulate to lawlessness, you've lost your civility"....argue with that one, Proud

Comment

Mir does not disagree!! been There, Seen It, experienced it!!! Is Real!!! S12 Has Never posted anything That does not Exist In Real Life!!!
            Makes It very difficult To Trust Others From afar!
            they Know More about USA than USC!!! Many abuse It!!! Plans!!!

A little bit About those hard working illegals That many sympothise with. At the end of the day When returning Home, They Share their Difficulty In Working For USC!!! To the rest of the Family!!! She/He Is Garbage!!! Stupid USC!!!
            Very difficult For Others Of afar To work For Usc with respect! Yet they Accomplish!! PLAN!!!
            The Big Plan!!! One Day USC Will work for me!!!!

Been There!! inside!! Truth!!! Not a Joke!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
              I can't win, huh? OK Proud,.....let's go to the IRS tomorrow, and let's share our stories....I'll tell them that I have never hired an illegal, evaded witholding taxes and Social Security contributions...what will you tell them? Or will you lie?
              You are just like most immigration attorneys....you have sold out your fellow Americans for the almighty dollar.
              And you want to challenge me, you morally bankrupt, unethical "business" owner? Really? Let's dance.....
              Let's go over the checklist...
              Who has knowingly hired illegals? You? Me?
              Answer: you
              Who has paid illegal workers under the table, thus avoiding US taxes? You? Me? Answer: you
              Who has violated US laws by knowingly hiring illegal workers? YOu? Me? Answer: you
              Who has no ethics nor patriotism? YOu? Me? Answer: you
              And no wonder you kept preaching compassion...you just wanted a cheap source of labor...you know, I drove by your enema bag cleaning business the other day...here's the sign I saw in the window:

HELP WANTED:

Requirements: Must be an illegal alien douchebag
              Must show proof of having overstayed a visa or having sneaked across our borders
              Must show that you are involved in a sham marriage with one of those 300 pound manatees that gather around immigrate.2us.lard
              No Americans or LPRs need apply
              Salaries from $5, $10 or $15 a day, no benefits.
              Must present fake Social Security card (no worries, Proud USC wouldn't call e-verify)

You are a pathetic excuse for an American citizen...you have sold out your patriotism for a few extra dollars....and yet you have the audacity to challenge my views? You cannot even point to one of my views that are inconsistent with current U.S. laws!! Go ahead.....I defy you to do so.
              And while you are contemplating some 'clever' answers....answer this question to our readers:
              Why are you justified in hiring illegal aliens ahead of Americans? Point to that section of US law that exempts you.... come on..... show some courage,,,,or maybe some of that hidden 'knowledge' about our immigration and labor laws.....but you can't (and won't)...no doubt, we'll hear how all those illegals were the best workers a $5 bill could buy....and that you don't have to justify your actions to me....the typical answers of cheats, of ethically challenged 'business people'...you are no better than WalMart or the meat packing plants, who hire llegals and then try to plead some bee ess about how they 'didn't know' that they were illegal....sure....but then, that kind of response is also common amongst those with double digit IQs....
              So thanks from all of us American citizen taxpayers, ProudUSC....thanks for your 'support', thanks for being so honest when you preached compassion towards illegals, all the while hiring them for peanuts. under the table. Now, if you are going to claim you paid them the prevailing wage, well, kindly post all those W2s on this site...after all, their information is not protected by privacy laws....
              pathetic...absolutely pathetic.
              S12, this is b.s. on all levels. We didn't knowingly hire illegals, as I explained in another post. We didn't pay them under the table. We took out all the necessary taxes and paid our portion into the systems. And, we offered them the same wages as were paid to the legal workers - upwards to $28/hour which is a very fair wage for the services they provided. So, all of your drivel means nothing. False on all accounts.

Comment

How could an employer knowingly hire an illegal who presented false documents? It's not their job to determine that. That's why E-verify exists which is essentially a Government database.
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

You're right, Brittie. You have them fill out the forms and they must present two or three forms of identification showing they are permitted to work in the US. You can't tell the fake ones from the real ones and when they were hired, I don't think E-Verify existed. It was almost 7 years ago. You don't know until you get a No Match letter from SSA. And SSA didn't even have this up and running properly until that last few years. So, it was a surprise to us, too.

Comment

Someone12,

Listen man, I dont know you and u dont know me, but take it from me my dear little moron, your problem in life is u never had the privilege of anyone at home to step a foot in your mouth and teach you the meaning of respect and then smoke your *** up and hang you from a bridge and let the world be better without you, this is your deal in life and i just feel sorry for the cheap blood in your brain because its just not worth the flow of it. GET A GUN AND JUST LET THE WORLD BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU.

And just like Davdah says..."the moment you capitulate to lawlessness, you've lost your civility"....argue with that one, Proud

Comment

Jake, you are obviously a moron. In the U.S. all people, including illegal aliens, get free medical care if they are poor. No hospital asks for your insurance first as they are prohibited from denying lifesaving treatment.

No, in the UK, Americans have to pay for their health care. When I visited I was required to have travel health insurance, which I purchased.

It is obvious that you refused to look at the actual situation in the UK where people are denied care based on the whim of the provider. I posted several examples of horrible care and actual decisions by the NHS to deny treatment.

Obviously mistakes are made everywhere as no human, even a doctor is perfect. However, that goes for the nationalized healthcare systems as well.

However the NHS does deny care based on cost, age, and condition.

That does not happen here.

Nor do patients wait in ambulances parked at hospitals as happens in the UK.

Women give birth to children in bathrooms in the UK hospitals and they hire incompetant Pakistani terrorist doctors as well.

Comment

Medical mistakes no longer billable
                        Bold steps taken by state to reduce hospital errors

Hospitals and doctors who operate on the wrong limb or give a dangerous dose of medication will no longer be able to bill the state of Massachusetts or its largest private health insurer for costs related to fixing the error, health authorities announced yesterday.
                        more stories like this

The policies outlined separately yesterday by state government and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts have the potential to influence the care of about 4 million people in the state and substantially increase the pressure on hospitals to improve the quality of care.

Independent health-policy analysts said the move by Massachusetts to restrict reimbursements represents the boldest attempt by any state to use payments to reduce life-threatening errors that are considered preventable.

Boston.com

Oh that nasty Big Government stepping in to take over the healthcare industry strikes again. Only it might well benefit you and make it cheaper in the process...what a thought?
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
                          Jake, you are obviously a moron. In the U.S. all people, including illegal aliens, get free medical care if they are poor. No hospital asks for your insurance first as they are prohibited from denying lifesaving treatment.

No, in the UK, Americans have to pay for their health care. When I visited I was required to have travel health insurance, which I purchased.

It is obvious that you refused to look at the actual situation in the UK where people are denied care based on the whim of the provider. I posted several examples of horrible care and actual decisions by the NHS to deny treatment.

Obviously mistakes are made everywhere as no human, even a doctor is perfect. However, that goes for the nationalized healthcare systems as well.

However the NHS does deny care based on cost, age, and condition.

That does not happen here.

Nor do patients wait in ambulances parked at hospitals as happens in the UK.

Women give birth to children in bathrooms in the UK hospitals and they hire incompetant Pakistani terrorist doctors as well.
                          WRONG!!!!

I DO NOT GET free medical! I won't get refused treatment in matter of life or death but I will still get billed for it!

I don't get free meds, I have to pay for it or take the consquences!

You talk out of your a$$! Like Jake says, WE CANNOT get free healthcare, unless we find a charity. Learn the Immigration laws and read what it says on the affidavit of support that the USC signs!
                          Ever heard of the 5 yr rule?? A lot of States stick to the rules, ours being one of them and is the most strictest of the US.

Again BS about Americans having to pay for health care or having to have insurance to go to UK.
                          Maybe that was your airline or agency that required that, but you are wrong!
                          My ex and many many other visitors to the UK take advantage of the health care there.
                          Hospitals should charge a small fee to knowing visitors (if they tell them) but often they don't bother.

I am glad that you didn't take advantage of our system though
                          But shame they let you in lol
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

abercrombiecanuck: who are you? some expert in US immigration law? No, you're just some idiot that got lost past Niagra Falls....

and to Proud...yea, sure "we didn't knowingly hire illegals..."...of course, the first clue should have been the inability to speak English on the part of several 'candidates.' That's the same tired bee ess excuse sleazy business owners use when they want to scam cheap labor,....so post their W2s or their time cards, Proud...after all, if they aren't American citizens, their information is not protected by privacy laws....but you lack the courage to do such a thing....same offer....let's meet on the steps of the IRS offices in DC tomorrow, at noon. There, you can explain how "gosh, I didn't know these guys were illegal..." and produce your pay records....what do you say? Up to the challenge? That's what I thought....too wimpy and too sleazy.

Comment

abercrombiecanuck: who are you? some expert in US immigration law? No, you're just some idiot that got lost past Niagra Falls....

and to Proud...yea, sure "we didn't knowingly hire illegals..."...of course, the first clue should have been the inability to speak English on the part of several 'candidates.' That's the same tired bee ess excuse sleazy business owners use when they want to scam cheap labor,....so post their W2s or their time cards, Proud...after all, if they aren't American citizens, their information is not protected by privacy laws....but you lack the courage to do such a thing....same offer....let's meet on the steps of the IRS offices in DC tomorrow, at noon. There, you can explain how "gosh, I didn't know these guys were illegal..." and produce your pay records....what do you say? Up to the challenge? That's what I thought....too wimpy and too sleazy.
                              You know what, S12? I could actually meet your requirements. We do have pay records that prove taxes were paid on the people whose paperwork turned out being phoney. Why do you think we got the No Match letters in the first place? Duh??? Talk about a low IQ. If we weren't paying the taxes and Social Security and doing things under the table, the letters would never have been sent. The authorities would have never known.

We're not all out to beat the system, S12. Some of us got caught because we didn't know any better at the time. And, I wasn't part of the company when they were hired. So, please stop pointing fingers at me.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:

You know what, S12? I could actually meet your requirements. We do have pay records that prove taxes were paid on the people whose paperwork turned out being phoney. Why do you think we got the No Match letters in the first place? Duh??? Talk about a low IQ. If we weren't paying the taxes and Social Security and doing things under the table, the letters would never have been sent. The authorities would have never known.

We're not all out to beat the system, S12. Some of us got caught because we didn't know any better at the time. And, I wasn't part of the company when they were hired. So, please stop pointing fingers at me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In your dreams I would ever give you private information about these people!!!! Just another slick ploy to try and have people deported. Let me tell you something, S12. The two illegals who worked for my company have everything all over you. You are a very sad, sick person. Get over yourself. You don't own the USA as you seem to claim. You are a mere speck of dust on the planet. Enough time spent on you. Geesh!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation