Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Someone12:
    ProudUSC: you should check your patriotism dipstick....I think it's about two quarts low....you keep wanting to aid and abet those douchebags who are either illegal aliens or the morons stupidly 'fall in love' (no doubt, out of sheer desperation - I imagine most of these manatees were not invited to their senior prom) and they want to help someone who has zero respect for our laws and borders remain in MY country, stealing jobs from hard working American citizens...I say, why? Why do we need or want such enema bag residue taking up valuable space and oxygen in this country? Where is the benefit? What makes you think that these lowlifes will go on to respect our values, our laws? They couldn't even obey the most basic of rules....next stop, robbing banks, running drugs, molesting children and causing car wrecks....remind us all again, why do we need these 'individuals?"
    Stop b*tching! Write to your congressman!
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

ProudUSC: you should check your patriotism dipstick....I think it's about two quarts low....you keep wanting to aid and abet those douchebags who are either illegal aliens or the morons stupidly 'fall in love' (no doubt, out of sheer desperation - I imagine most of these manatees were not invited to their senior prom) and they want to help someone who has zero respect for our laws and borders remain in MY country, stealing jobs from hard working American citizens...I say, why? Why do we need or want such enema bag residue taking up valuable space and oxygen in this country? Where is the benefit? What makes you think that these lowlifes will go on to respect our values, our laws? They couldn't even obey the most basic of rules....next stop, robbing banks, running drugs, molesting children and causing car wrecks....remind us all again, why do we need these 'individuals?"
      Excuse me, but I have plenty of patriotism, S12. However, I also have compassion for people. The point I was trying to make was you have alot of knowledge regarding immigration. You, at one time, tried to help people on this forum. Now, the only time you post something, it is all about ridicule and name calling.

I'm not aiding and abetting any illegal aliens, btw. But, I do know some and they are not the low-life s.cumbags you label them as. They are hard working people who have families, religion, values and are probably better people than many USCs! So, my plea to you is to try not be so hard on people. Most of the time, you don't know the whole scenario of their circumstances, yet you call them trailer trash douchebags. That's just not nice.

Comment

S12... is hating life right now and thats why he tries to put other people down to make him self feel better...I feel real sorry for him.

I just received the denial letter and its just becuase we are still missing a couple of more things to send in...

Comment

sorry PUSC...but illegal aliens have NO value nor values....if they really had religion, they wouldn't disregard and disobey our laws, steal medical benefits from you and me, while scamming a free education for their illegal brats. There is not one single illegal alien who 'is better' than any USC...after all, every illegal alien is, well, illegal! And therefore, they are violating our laws every minute of every hour of every day while they are taking up space and oxygen in my country.
          A true American patriot would not lift a finger to help an illegal alien...except maybe to give them a ride to the airport and wave their sorry a$$ good bye!
          BTW, how many illegals are working for you in your business? If zero, why? Why aren't you 'showing compassion' by hiring some douchebag illegal in favor of one of those USCs you don't think much of???????
          And Mrs. Rios is just plain braindead. But then, living in a trailer will sap whatever remaining brains one has right out one's ears.
          It's odd how you, Mrs Braindead, and the pasture full of cows over at immigrate2us.lard keep forgetting about this nation being a nation of laws....and how you and these others keep condoning illegal aliens' behavior....truly amazing and disheartening....of course, should one of these lowlifes run over your child (while driving without a license or insurance) you may sing a different tune....but that's called hypocrisy.

Comment

BTW, how many illegals are working for you in your business? If zero, why? Why aren't you 'showing compassion' by hiring some douchebag illegal in favor of one of those USCs you don't think much of???????

We did have a few illegals working for us, S12. I will confess. But, the economy tanked and we had to let everyone go. Only family working for our company now. And we actually have a job starting tomorrow. Finally. After the Dems thought they were saving the country electing Obama and his cronies, it's taken this long to get things going. It's never been this bad before in the DC area. So much for your Messiah!!!!! Ugh.

Comment

You're no better than the illegal douchebags themselves....just another ethically-challenged business owner that sells out American jobs to the lowest bidder.....and you call yourself an American? Better turn in your blue passport, if you have one.

Comment

You're no better than the illegal douchebags themselves....just another ethically-challenged business owner that sells out American jobs to the lowest bidder.....and you call yourself an American? Better turn in your blue passport, if you have one.
                How dare you!!!!!! Get off of my soil - you don't belong here you s.cumbag trailer dweller!!!! I tried to be nice to you, but you are the s.*** of the earth, S12. Get the F lost!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And keep messing with me, S12. You will never win. Ever!!!!!!

Comment

Hey S12, you voted these Democrats into office. How's that working out for you?????

Comment

I havent been on here for a few months, and it hsnt changed one bit!

The usual culprits are still as nasty as ever, S12 time to chill bud!

Comment

S12, FedNUT-E and SoM. The Un-Holy Trinity of ILW LOL
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Better a nut than a traitor. Go back to the UK and get some of that lovely healthcare that leaves one dead.

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
                            Better a nut than a traitor. Go back to the UK and get some of that lovely healthcare that leaves one dead.
                            Fed 86.... a quick question.. have you been to the UK, infact have you ever been out of the US???? just asking, Also if you did go to the UK, have you ever been treated under the NHS.

IF NOT... then you should not judge!

Comment

I have been in the UK and have noted in the UK press the horrible treatment of patients by the NHS. People are literally dying because of incompetance on the part of NHS employees.

Please see the numerous examples I have posted on this site.

Brit wants to impose this system on all Americans and that is why she and anyone else who immigrated here from the UK should leave. If the NHS is so great, why didn't you stay with it.

Are you a lazy welfare recipient here? Are you sponging off the taxpayer?

If not, why do you want to ruin our healthcare system, which is where Canadian politicians come to get healthcare?

Comment

from what I understand from fellow work colleagues, hospitals and doctors here aren't that great at diagnosing the right ailment, infact one of the girls I work with, her child was mis diagnosed and died. Looks like is happens all over, so Federale I suggest you get off your pedestal about how great the system is over here at the moment.

As for being lazy welfare recipients, looks like you know nothing of the NHS system in the UK, everybody who works pays into the NHS, and it is my beleif, that if you are claiming unemployment, a portion of your unemployment claim goes towards NHS. infact are you saying that once people reach retirement age, even tho they have worked all their life they are lazy welfare recipients because they receive NHS, and free prescriptions, as well as children under the age of 16 unless they are students.

Dont knock what you dont know!!!!

I cannot say if it will work over here or not, but at least it will give everybody a chance to get the health care they need, some people cannot afford private medical insurance.

I would also like to point out that in the UK we have private hospitals and doctors and have the choice to pay for private health insurance,

BTW: I do have health insurance here. as well as vision , dental etc., so dont start saying i'm a lazy welfare recipient here in the US, being a permanent resident I cannot claim a thing, I work I pay all my bills on time, as least if you went to the UK for a holiday and became seriously ill, the first thing they would do is treat you, not ask to see your insurance card first!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation