Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    me in fl wrote, "one simple question. I prefer a simple and straight answer. If you disagree with immigrants entering our country so much what EXACTLY brought you here to this immigration discussion page. I am here for school to get general information. So what brought you here?"

Isn't it obvious? I'm here to discuss immigration. What school is it that has you asking these brilliant questions?

guest wrote, "I have another question for tb: do you have woman problems? Why did you ask so many women to post their nude pictures? Can't you get your own woman??"

I think you must be a homosexual. Only queers don't like pictures of nude women.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    all these questions for tb and he can not come up with the answers! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe he has been stumped by logic.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I have another question for tb: do you have woman problems? Why did you ask so many women to post their nude pictures? Can't you get your own woman??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think tb is hunting for snakes ,He looks every where to find them,this site is one of the place to find them.Especially he is very allergic to middle eastern snakes.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    one simple question. I prefer a simple and straight answer. If you disagree with immigrants entering our country so much what EXACTLY brought you here to this immigration discussion page. I am here for school to get general information. So what brought you here?

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Question for tb

Question for tb

one simple question. I prefer a simple and straight answer. If you disagree with immigrants entering our country so much what EXACTLY brought you here to this immigration discussion page. I am here for school to get general information. So what brought you here?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney