Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Next I need to do ? Please help

I am LPR married to USC & i filed I-130 for my childrens ages 16/15/12.Now I-130 get approved, So what i need further to do , so they can come here with me.
    Looking your kind advice.
    Sincerely
    Mansha
    P:s I belong From Pakistan.

I am LPR married to USC & i filed I-130 for my childrens ages 16/15/12.Now I-130 get approved, So what i need further to do , so they can come here with me.
    Looking your kind advice.
    Sincerely
    Mansha
    P:s I belong From Pakistan.

Comment

File ! based on Dependent OF USC. Don,t file the based of LPR, it will take long time to process and you have to wait for Priprity date to become current.

Comment

Let your USC husband file for them as dependents.Their application will be treated as immediate family so there's no need of waiting for visa once their I-130 are approved.There will be a direct communication between your husband and INS regarding the progress of their papers. Once you get the approval, they will send them a packet to fill out, pay the necessary fees, go for medical then they will be instructed when to pick up their passports. I don't know how long is the processing time now because of the crisis we have with homeland.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation